~*So It Begins*~

(Couple of days Have passed) "Alex waits up" Ella shouted. "WELL RUN FASTER" Alex replied She was very excited to get some Boba from the café. "Shouldn't you be working on your project?" Ella said as she looked at her with a puzzled look on her face. "Yeah I'll do it after I am done WITH MY BOBA!"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) She replied as she ran inside the café. (This bitch (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') ) Ella ran in after her and saw Alex at the register. "Yeah can I get a Peach green tea Boba with Mango Boba," Alex said to the cashier. Alex her a notification and looked down at her phone the message read "Are you ready to work on that project -Leo" Alex rolled her eyes and continued to pay for the boba until her phone started bugging the fuck out.

(Basically like this shitヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪) She replied "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" A few minutes go by and nothing happened until she heard another ding and she looked down and the message read "Just like you left them grades alone??" She replied with "Fuck you" not even a min later he replied with "When, Where, and how hard?" She looked away flustered and angry. "You know what how about this I'll do it when you find me Ass face." He replied with "Challenge accepted" she looked confident and confusing "He cannot actually be fucking serious and he cannot find me anyways" She was thinking with a proud look on her face. Ella soon walked over to her and asked her why she looked so happy and Alex said: "Well because I told Asshole Off" Alex said with a giant smile on her face. "You know Alex your stupid" Ella said and Alex said, "This bitch ass ain't gonna find me anyways". (20 mins go by) They hear the doorbell open and see Leo walk in and wave at the cashier. Alex looked at Ella and hid under the table Ella kicked her and said "Bitch what the fuck are you doing" Leo walked up to Ella and waved at her Ella waved back and also pointed down Leo whispered "Thanks" and kneeled down and said "Alex come on" and Alex replied with " I am not going with you" as she sat back down in her chair and Leo kneeled down and got close to her ear and said "You really don't have a choice I found you and that was the deal" And she replied with "So what?" Leo sighed and picked her up over his shoulders and waved at Ella Goodbye. "HEY PUT ME DOWN I AM NOT A SACK OF POTATOES" Slapping his back. "Well you were not going to go willingly and I seriously don't have the patients for bratty people like you so I took you away it's not like I'm kidnapping you," Leo said. "How did you find me anyways dumb fuck you watching me or some shit?" She replied. "No I don't find any amusement in watching a brat." He said. "IM NOT A BRAT" She yelled. He kept walking and ignored her. "Where are we going "Boss," She said. He kept walking ignoring her still. "If your gonna take me at least tell me where we are going," Alex said pouting. "You'll wait to find out." He replied seriously. Alex was going to say something but she let her body go limp and fell asleep.