~*YOU KNEW~*

Alex and Leo walk-in "BEST FRIEND YOU DIRTY BITCH YOU CANNOT TEXT?" Ella said while running to Alex and hugging her Alex stumbles a little and Leo hold her straight. "Hi bitch" Alex said. "Are you fucking okay with what happened?.." Ella looked at her confused and Alex points to Leo. He turns his head and Smirks while rubbing his head. Ella tells him to lean down so she can tell him something Leo leans down Ella grabs his ear tightly. "YOU HORNY MF WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY" Ella screamed at him. "Ow-" he said while making an angry face. "I KNEW THIS YOU FUCKER you are ALWAYS HORNY SINCE YOU WERE YOUNGER" He looked at her and rolled his eyes. Alex interrupted "YOU KNEW HIM BEFORE?!" She shouted and Ella turned her head "THAT'S NOT THE POINT THIS MAN IS HORNY 24/7 AND HE GOT TOO MY BABY" Ella said while staring at him. The Bell rang and Leo walked away waving at Ella and Alex when A girl bumped into him and he rolled his eyes "Oh HI LEO" She shouted making Alex and Ella turn back seeing the girl hug him. "Hello, Elizbeth.." He replied with a dirty look on his face but from a distance to Alex it looked like a smirk. Alex thought to herself "I knew he was bad and I should never trust him he probably does this with every girl he sees." She said while walking away with her head down. Leo pushed her away and headed to class (A couple of days goes by) (On the phone) "Hey Alex It's Leo Why are you ignoring me did I do something wrong call me back when you get this." He sighed while putting his hands on his head thinking he hurt her or something just then the doorbell rang. "Who is it?" Leo said while getting up. "It's me Elizbeth your mother said you have to go shopping with me you know how they are and plus I miss you," He thought to himself "I really don't like her but I don't wanna hurt my mother's image with her father so I guess." He Lets her in "Give me 5 mins don't touch anything" He goes in the room and changes. Elizbeth turns her head to see a printed-out Snapchat pic of Alex And Leo and puts it in her purse. "Alright, I'm done let's go". "Okay babe" She replied he turned and stared in her soul "Do not call me fucking babe again do you understand?" She looked at him frightened "o-kay" (They arrived at the mall) "Okay fucking hurry up and get what you want he said while sitting on the bench" Looking pissed off. Elizbeth turned and saw Alex walking with Ella and made sure she saw them. She took it for the chance to piss her off and sat on his lap which made Alex turn her head fast and drag Ella into a store. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Leo said while pushing her off and standing up. "Oopsies," She says while running into the store. (After the mall) "Okay we're here now go inside," Leo said while pointing at Elizabeth's house. "Thanks, B-" Elizbeth stopped to see Leo staring at her with disgust. "I fucking told you to stop calling me that get the fuck out my car." He replied fiercely and drove away as soon as she got out. Leo got home and took his shirt off and fell on the bed he couldn't stop thinking about Alex and all the possible things he can do to her and what he did wrong at the same time lewd thoughts were crossing his mind He sat up on his bed and ran his fingers down his chest he was resting his hands on his V line biting down on his lip leaving a trail of blood dripping down he was moving his hands about to enter his boxers. When the phone kept going off he sigh and looked at it hoping it was Alex but it was Elizbeth "Hope you're not mad at me Love you" He looked at his phone with disgust and thought to himself  "What A fucking Buzzkill" he said while turning the light off and drifting to sleep.