Fuck!

Please Welcome Elizebeth! Leo rolled his eyes. Alex started to fiddle with her fingers as if she was very uncomfy. Ella Just stared at her as if she wanted to rip the bitches head off. "Hello, Guys I'll like to Give You All A thank you for voting for me," Elizabeth said on the mic. "Tsk- who would vote for this dumb bitch." Leo whispered and it was followed with a low chuckle from Ella. "Well, I would wanna let you know that I have finally decided on the new vice president I want" Elizabeth continued with her speech. "You all may know him He's Kind, Funny and just outright Gorgeous...Please Welcome Leonardo. Leo felt his heart drop down to his ball sack. Everyone turned to look at him and he glared back. Alex stared at him worried while one of his friends said you got this bro. He looked down at him and said "I never asked for this." He said while walking to the stage. "Hello, Leo! How are you my best friend" Elizebeth hugged him while he awkwardly pushed her off. "Alright, How's life?" She said smiling. "It was good until you came in." He said smiling sarcastically back. "Well, you seem like you have it all Except for a loyal Hm how should I say "girlfriend"." She points to Alex who's Eyes Open wide. "Watch Your Mouth Elizabeth," Leo says to her aggressively. "Well it seems like you two are close and she shows the picture of Leo and Alex Kissing on the screen that she stole from his house. "She does look like the type to hoe around and what about you Mr.Leonardo Or Mr.Player should I call you?" Alex runs out of the room. Leo points his finger at her "Listen here motherfucker you have no fucking right to call me a or Alex a Player wanna know why because you come across any fucking decent looking guy and open up your pussy to them like it's a show & tell so shut the fuck up" Leo finishes his sentence and rushes after Alex Leaving Elizabeth Shocked. Leo sees Alex on the side of the outside building crying her Eyes out. "Hey! hey... Don't cry" Leo says while holding her tightly. "I'm..Fine-" She spits out but barely. "Hey wanna know something?" Leo asked. "Hm..?" Alex replied. "Before I met you I felt lost and Lonely I felt As The Stuff That Used To Give Me Enjoyment It all faded away and I was left in complete darkness. But when I meet you, you lit up my whole life I felt As you were and still are an Angel And I will do Anything and everything In My Will Power To Protect you" Leo replied holding her tight. Alex looked up still tearing up "But..Why?" She spits out. Leo looked down at her "I Love You That's Why I Love You With Every Single Piece Of Me. I'm Lost Without You." He said while smiling at her. "Leo I Love You Too. I Really Do You Make Me Feel Happy." Alex replied while hugging him. Not shortly after the door of the school Burst open. "YOU WANT WAR BITCH'LL GIVE YOU WAR!" A Familiar Voice Is what Leo and Alex Heard. Leo peeked his head overseeing Ella and Elizabeth. "OH SHIT!" Leo shouts helping Alex up and walking over. "BITCH YOUR CRAZY FUCK YOU AND YOUR FRIEND" Elizabeth shouts. Ella punches Elizabeth in the face repeatedly making her bleed. Leo just cheers her on while Alex is Dying of laughter and 2nd hand Embarrassment. Ella then starts to kick her in the face Leo starts to realize Ella's not gonna stop until she dies. He walks over to them and tries to grab Ella and gets hit in the balls. "WTF...! YOU CRAZY FUCKER" He says while leaning over. "Oops!" Ella says while still kicking Elizabeth. "Leo then picks Ella up over his shoulders carrying her away and signalling Alex to come fast to the car they all get in and Leo speeds off and they all start dying of laughter. "Where to next Ronda Rousey?" Leo says to Ella looking at her pissed off in the mirror "I don't care" She replied. Alex looks over at Ella "GOOD JOB ELLA" She says while smiling. Leo looks at her in the mirror thinking how did he get so lucky..