~*Shit~*

"Well hello, Mr.Leonardo thank you for showing up" The principal explained "Well the pleasure is mine Mr.Johnson also may you please call me Leo" He replied, "Oh yes here is the girl you will be tutoring and making sure she's alright." Alex looks at him and rolls her eyes "Him again.." "Oh my, it seems you guys have met each other," The principal said Leo was Quick to reply "Oh Yeah we introduced ourselves in the hallway" He turned and smiled at Alex. "Oh how lovely seems you guys get along very well" Alex turned and smiled awkwardly at him. "Well I don't want to hold you guys up but you will be tutoring her after school and for big projects if there, not an available room here at the building you will have to find a place to meet up so it would be best if you guys exchange numbers. As Leo was taking his phone out he realized Alex was glaring at him and he smiled. And she rolled her eyes and placed her number in his phone and he did the same. "Well you guys can get going now" Mr.Johnson Exclaimed. "Thank you Mr.Johnson" Leo replied. Alex stormed out with a thank you and Shorty after Leo was following after her "I am not that bad and trust me I don't wanna do it either especially if you gonna act like this all the time". "First off I do not like your second off to leave me alone" Alex replied and shortly after Leo grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face him "Alright that's fine by me FAIL then". Alex just stared at him in silence "You know what fine I'll deal with it for now but don't expect me to be nice to you Alex said. "Same goes for you." Leo said with a serious face and they both split up. Alex arrived back in the lunchroom with Ella "Bitchhh what happened" Ella said looking concerned. "Oh well I am stuck with Mr.Asshole from this morning for tutoring" Alex said. Ella looked at her in surprise I mean it's not that bad at least he isn't ugly (Omfg me hyping myself up) Alex looked at her and rolled her eyes and the bell rang.