*~weeeee~*

SMUT IS IN HERE S000000

"Finally home," Leo said while walking in his room and taking his suit top off. "Leee can I get in the hot tub??" Alex said while wearing her Bikini. "Your already dressed so I guess just be careful I'll be out there with you soon" He replied.

 "Your already dressed so I guess just be careful I'll be out there with you soon" He replied

10 mins go by) "Hi darling" Leo replied while joining her in the hot tub. She comes closer to him sitting on his lap He moves her hair to the side giving her a couple of kisses on the neck. She closes her eyes and leans back against him. "Did you enjoy yourself today?" he said while placing his arms around her. "Yeah I did thank you so much," She said while smiling at him She sees a bee and start waving her arms. "N0" She shouted while squirming on his lap. Leo turns his head to the side from the sudden movement placing his hand over his mouth. "Alex- Stop moving like that.." He says lowly but she doesn't seem to notice she starts to squirm more. Leo realizes his dick starts to get hard he places his hands on Alex's waist causing her to get startled. "Eep-!" She says when she feels it pressing against her. Alex looks back at Leo seeing him bite down his hand. "I'm gonna go take a shower.." He says to Alex while moving her and headed towards the glass shower. Removing his clothes and turning the hot water on steam starts to rise he feels the hot water rushing over him.

He bites his lip pressing his hands against the glass. He hears the door open the glass is foggy he sees Alex's footstep in she's still in her bathing suit just staring at Leo. "Need something?" She is silent he stares at her she slowly unties her bikini top and pulls her Bottoms off turning the other shower knob walking away from him. He turns and grabs her neck and pins her to the wall "I will fucking destroy every piece of you.." He starts to say while running his hand up her chest. "Mh- Will You now?" He stares at her and shoves his tongue down her throat and teasing her nipple in his other hand causing her to moan "M..m-" He runs his fingers down her and darts too fingers inside of her making her legs weak "Mg..-" He starts to move his fingers in and out of her causing her to be a moaning mess. Leo grabs her neck and presses her against the shower glass positioning his dick at her opening her thighs start to shake and he wastes no time getting inside her he thrust inside of her causing her to start breathing heavily "Ah-Fuc-k~" Leo groans while throwing his head back in pleasure. "Ah-..m!~" Alex moans Leo holds both her hands behind her back with one hand and wraps the other around her neck. "Le..-o!~" she moans louder while drooling. He kisses her neck while thrusting in and out of her faster. "Mh..Good girl" He whispers in her ear causing her to bite her lip "M..ore-~" She whines. Leo pulls her hair from behind while pushing deeper. Alex feels like she's melting from lust she's at her limit she opens her mouth her eyes start to roll back "M-Agh..-!" She said while having an orgasm. Leo puts his hand over her mouth and throws his head back and breaths heavily he can feel her tightening around him causing him to Groan "Fu-ck!" He said while thrusting harder he bites down on her neck making her whine "Mh-B..aby~" he says with a scratchy voice while Cumming inside of her he kisses her up her back "I love you, Leo.." Alex says while stuttering and struggling to stand. Leo looks at her shocked "what?" he says while smiling. "I said I love yo-" She was interrupted by him hugging her tightly "I Love You Too Alex," he said smiling hard. This was the first time she has seen him This happy. He kissed her "Let's finish up in here and then we can watch a movie." They finish up and lay in bed together "What do you wanna watch?" He said while kissing her head. "Scooby-doo," She said while smiling at him and laying on his chest. "My girl," He said while patting her head they watched it and drifted off to sleep.