~*Beach~*

We arrived Leo says nonchalantly. "Where are we?" Alex and Ella reply at the same time.  "Well, Ms.Thing 1 and Thing 2 we are in at the beach. "WHAT I HAVE NO CLOTHES" Ella and Alex shout. "well I was planning to go and I know Alex is picky so I bought multiple swimsuits. "Hey I am not fucking picky," Alex says slapping his arm. "Haha, fucking lies," Leo replied he then hands them the bags of swimsuits and walks out to the dressing rooms. Alex and Ella look at each other and they head out to the dressing room. (after they all got dressed) it was almost sunset. Leo watched from the sand as Alex was playing in the water and watched Ella slap Alex's head and he let out a soft chuckle. "Hey Alex come here please," Leo said gently. "Alright hang on she said while running towards him. "Yeah what's up?" She says while looking confused. "well take a seat please I wanna talk to you." He replied lightly. Alex takes a seat and stares. "Well Alex there is something I wanna do and I'm gonna need you to meet me at the park near the lake tomorrow at 8 pm," Leo says smiling. "Leo you sound scary as hell but alright I'll come," She says playfully slapping him. "I am not scared but I need to get it off my chest" He replies. "Okay Okay," Alex says hugging him. Leo hugs her back "You can go play with Ella now," He says. "Alright, I Love You," she says looking back at him. "I Love You Too." (after the beach and after they dropped off Ella) "Alright Alex your home get in safe I Love You" Leo yells to Alex. "I LOVE YOU TOOO," she says while walking to her house door blowing a kiss while shutting the door. (Leo makes it home) Leo walks into his house locking his door behind him and taking his shirt off. "Fucking shower time," He says to himself while turning the shower on and hopping in. "I'm going to make it official tomorrow it deserves to be official after all I Love Her," He thinks to himself. He hops out after his shower and gets settled in his bed. Leo stares at his picture of him and Alex and slowly drifts off to bed.