~*Haha~*

Leo heads towards a old hang out spot a old warehouse he walks in and too his spot and he starts pinning up pictures of jay and connect string while laughing.  )Kinda like this)

He looks down at his phone and remembers he has a screenshot of jays phone number and had took alex spare phone he text jays number Leo as Alex: Hi

He looks down at his phone and remembers he has a screenshot of jays phone number and had took alex spare phone he text jays number Leo as Alex: Hi..Babe I am sorry I can make it up too you if you come here XXX-XXX-XXX <3 Alex ) Jay: you better be fucking sorry and it better be worth my time be there in 30 mins) Leo jumped in joy as his plan was going well. )Meanwhile) Alex arrived home and runs past her mom and into her room slamming the door. Alex mom shouts "Don't be slamming my damn doors!" Alex sits on her bed crying feeling worthless she really did love jay but Leo made her feel different he made her feel ways she hasn't felt before he made her feel like she meant something every time he touched her she felt as if she were melting she Loved him as well. She wrapped herself in the blanket and drifted off too sleep. )Back with Leo) Leo is waiting for the text message and not even 2 mins later *Ding* Jay: I am here. ) Leo: Come thru the back I'll be waiting ;) Five mins later jay walked in the back door thru the hallway "HELL0 ALEX?" he shouted but was answered back with pure silence. "Stop it's not funny ALEX!" He kept shouting. "I'm not alex but I would Love a guest.." someone said from down the dark hallway. "Who the fuck  are you motherfucker and where is Alex?" He said with a startled voice. "oh that's no way too treat a friend now is it?.." The voice was now coming from the other end of the hallway. "You sick bastard where are you.." Jay shouted but silence was all that answered. "Surprise" A voice said from behind him while placing a wash cloth over his mouth jay suddenly passed out...He soon awakened too a loud banging sound and started squirming realizing he is strapped down to a table in a dark room only lit by red lights. "I see you have awaken." A voice says. Jay looks up and is shocked too see Leo but there is a different look in his eyes it's like he's a different person.. "LET ME G0 SICK FUCKER" Jay shouts. "I mean sure but what fun would that be" he said with a huge grin on his face. Jay starts too sob "LET ME G0 MAN C0ME 0N!" jay scream but is started by Leo punching the table and snapping "SHUT THE FUCK UP Y0UR RUINING THE FUN" he said while looking back into Jays eyes. Jays starts too cry harder and Leo turns and wipes his tears "Hey!- why are your crying your having fun aren't you-?!" He said while tilting his head and shoving the a cloth in jays mouth. "You know your not the talkative type I see" Leo finishes saying Tears rolling down jays face. Leo grabs jays face and tilts it towards him. "Let's see what we can start by doing.." He says while grabbing a pair of plyers and walking around the table. Jay starts too squirm more and making sounds Leo places the Plyers near his toes and snaps his big toe making jay scream but it's muffled by the cloth. Leo starts laughing "oh my!" He says while snapping another causing him too yell. "FUCK THIS IS AMAZING?!" Leo yells while letting out a low groan He takes a scalpel and slices his sides causing blood too drip everywhere Leo moves up too his ears and slices them off "Mh-m~" Leo groans Leo starts too stab him repeatedly  "HAHAH-hah-" Leo looks down at his hands. "Looks like the job is finished he says while dragging his body too the wood chipper outside and placing him inside and smiling at the sounds of his body getting shredded too pieces and heading home and showering. After the shower he gets dress and heads too the store and picks out flowers and snacks for alex and walks towards he house and knocks on the door only too be greeted by..