~*Amusing~*

"Hello Ma'am You must be Alexandra's Mom" Leo says politely while smiling. "Yes I am and you are?" She said confused. "I'm Leonardo but please call me Leo I am your daughte-" Before he could finish he was cut off. "oooooooooooooo come on in she's upstairs in her room" She said while looking down at the flowers. "Thank You Ma'am" Leo replied while going upstairs. "No problem" She said while smirking. Leo takes a deep breath and is about too knock before he hears the speakers blasting "Sneaky Link" He than hears Alex screaming "B0Y Y0U CAN BE MY SNEAKY LINK BUT Y0U MY WEAKEST LINK" He than walks in too Alex jumping on the bed. "AH-WTF!" Alex Screams while throwing a book at Leo. He catches the book "boi what the hell boi" he says with a werid look on his face. "WTF H0W DID Y0U GET IN" Alex screams while wrapping herself in a blanket and plopping on the bed. "It's called a front door now get dressed we are going out for your birthday" Leo says while looking at her. "Bu-t I don't wanna.." Alex starts too Pout. "I didn't ask I ordered" Leo replied while shutting the door and heading downstairs. 20 mins go by Alex finally walks downstairs about too walk out the door when she felt a tug on her arm. "And where do you think your wearing that?" Leo asked her.

 "And where do you think your wearing that?" Leo asked her

"outside" She said while winking. Leo takes his hoodie off and puts it on her. "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS T00 BIG 0N ME" She says while giving puppy eyes. He stares at her laughing while kissing her forehead and heading too the mall. "oooooo look it's a giant bear" Alex said while pointing and smiling at the teddy. "You want it?" He said while walking in the store. "Really???" She said while looking surprised. "Anything for you" he replied while purchasing the bear. They bought more stuff and headed back home. Alex walked in the front door and ran too her room plopping on the bed. "Hey where is Your mom?'" Leo asked confused. "She is at work dummy" Alex replied patting her bed signaling for Leo too take a seat. Leo takes the offer and sits next too Alex. "Thank you I had fun today" She said while smiling and hugging her bear. "No problem kitten but we are not done yet so wear something formal we are going out too a Restaurant that's classy." He said while patting her head. She looks at him "YAYYYYY" He looks back at her and smiles while heading in the bathroom to get dressed. Leo heads outside and sits on the porch waiting for her in his Suit

He waits about 30 mins and hear the door open "Took you lon-" He was about too finish but he seen Alex and he SPICY outfit

"You look fucking Amazing" he said while looking Alex up and down. "Thank you you too" Alex said while blushing and looking down. He opened the car door for her "In malady" He said while laughing. "Thank you Leo" She said while smiling. Not shorty after they arrived at this big fancy restaurant Leo opened the car door for Alex and she stepped out while latching on too his arm. They walk up too the front desk "Reservations for Hibachi" He said to the nice lady. "Ah yes this way Sir." she said while walking off and sitting us down. "Thank You" Leo said while smiling at the lady. "No problem your waiter should be here any second!" She said cheerfully while walking off. Alex looked up at Leo and kicked his leg under the table playfully. "LEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" She whispered. "Yes darling?" He said while laughing at her. "Thank you again" she said while smiling. He leaned in closer too her and tucked her hair behind her ear "No problem." He was about too kiss her before he was interrupted "omg Hi Leo" He turned around too see who it was when he realized it was Elizabeth he started too think in his head "Ah shit here we go again". "What can I get for You?" she said while leaning down in his face smiling he backed up. "Any red wine.") BITCHES I D0N'T HAVE A LEGAL AGE S0 STFU anyways) "okay" She said while winking and Leo rolled his eyes. "And..For you?" She said while glaring at Alex. "I'll have white wine." She said while staring back. "Alright I'll be back with your order L" She said while walking away Alex and Leo look at each other and start laughing. "She's mad too bad HAHA" Alex starts singing Leo looks back and chuckles. )They get there drinks and food) "Is it good BABA Grill" Leo says while dying of laughter. "mhm very yummy" She said while smiling. Elizabeth comes back too the table "You guys ready too check out?" She said while leaning putting her breast Practily  in Leos direction. Leo scoots back and says "Yes" But Alex stops him "Hey elizabeth can I get a refill on the wine." She says while grinning "Sure I guess." She replies while filling her cup up. "So Leo what brings you here" Elizabeth tries too spark A Conversation. "It's Alex's Birthday" He says keeping it short. "Well cool..We should go out some-" She was stopped by Alex. "Hey Leo" Alex said. "What's up Alex?" He replied "You like white wine right?" She asked smiling. "Yeah it's goo-" Before he could finish Alex took a sip and kissed him hard. Elizabeth looked pissed off Leo put his hand on the back of her head and kissed her back they finally pull away. Alex looks at Elizabeth and than back at Leo licking her lips. Elizabeth walks away pissed off. "What was that for kitten?"  Leo asked Alex. "Just some wine tasting" she said while smirking. Leo payed for the food and when they were in the car "We are going too my place for the night." Leo said too Alex. "Yayyy" She said excitingly they arrived..