~*The Project~*

This chapter contains Smut if you do not like it leaveeeeee BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Alright we are here," Leo said turning the key to unlock the door. "Nice place" Alex replied as she was touching the anime figurines. "Alex don't get me wrong your an Amazing girl but do NOT touch my anime figures," Leo said while glaring at her. "Alright "Boss," Alex said while following him to the living room. "Well this is where we are gonna be doing our work," He said while pointing at the table and unpacking. "Alright," Alex said while sitting down on the couch. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" Leo asked while handing her Ramune and Panda snacks. "Thanks, Le," She said while smiling. "Le?" He replied with a puzzled look on his face. "Yeah, it's your nickname now." She replied to him. "Oh alright," He said while sitting down next to her. (Couple hours go by) "We are almost done.." Leo said sighing. "But I don't wanna" Alex pouted. Leo moved in closer to her to help with the last problem. "You just put a 2 there and you'll be fucking fine." He said as he wrote on the paper. He looked over to see Alex staring at him. "You know if you keep staring at me like that I will not be able to hold back."

He said whispering in her ear. And she leaned in and whispered back "Don't then". Leo looked at her and grabbed her neck pulling  her into a deep kiss Alex tries to hold her moans back as their tongues fight for dominance but lets her guard down letting his tongue slip in while letting out little moans. He slowly pulls away leaving a connected line of saliva. He puts his hands on her shirt and looks up for consent and she nods and he slowly takes off her shirt and Starts to suck on nipples and grabs the other one and starts to tease them Alex covers her mouth to hold in her moans. He then slid his hands down her chest sending chills down her spine and he ripped her pants off
And pulled her down closer to his face "Look at you already dripping Wet And All for me..?"He said as he pulled her underwear to the side
"All for you..-" She'd say barely getting the words out.. Without hesitation Leo Slips his tongue in between her folds.Alex bites down on her hand and he pulls his tongue back out and says. "Let me hear your sounds I want all of you." She removed her hands not being able to hold them in any longer and he slowly slips his tongue back inside, swirling his tongue causing Alex to moan harder. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, walking to the bedroom and placing her on the bed taking his shirt off and crawling on top of her , sucking on her neck leaving hickeys causing her to moan more. Leo takes his pants off leaving him only in boxers and looked at her for consent again "Please just fuck me already I want you so fucking bad..-" He turns her face towards him "I wanna see the facial expressions when I fuck the shit out of you"  Slamming inside of her she Moans louder while clawing his back. Her eyes starting rolling in the back of her head as he wraps his hands around her neck.  "Mmm..that's a lewd expression baby.." He whispers in her ear.  Her legs start to shake and Leo feels her pussy clenching around his dick and pulsing.. Alex is being filled to the brim with ecstasy. "MM-!" She says will cumming on his dick. He bites down on her neck "Fuck...-mm" He groans as he releases his cum inside of her. (Sometime later after cleaning up)  He hugs Alex and proceeds to kiss her forehead. "Leo I-" Alex was gonna say something he proceeds to put his fingers to her lips. " Save it it's okay alright it's gonna be okay." She smiles and they both drift on to sleep.