~*Some Time After~*

(couple of days have passed there back at school now) "ALEX BITCH" Ella shouted. "Hi Ella" Alex replied as she was putting her shit in her locker. "Well bitch ass how did it go," Ella said while kicking her. "Oh, my project I got an A on it" Alex replied while smiling. "No bitch with Leo," Ella said while glaring at her. Alex looked and stared "Oh it was fine," She said while smiling at her. "No bitch I want the tea," She said as she flicked her. "No tea here," Alex said while closing her locker. As she finished closing her locker a guy bumped into her he had Blonde short hair and was shorter than Leo. "Oh, sorry cutie," He said as he winked at her. "It's fine Alex said while rolling her eyes and "Do not call me cutie". He looked at her and said "Well I would be lying if I didn't," He said while walking closer. "Can you back the fuck up" Alex replied. "And miss a chance with you?" He said while grabbing Alex's chin. "I-" Before Alex could finish her sentence She saw Leo Punch the fuck out of him. "She said Back the fuck up," Leo said to the guy. "Damn Bro chill the fuck out.." The guy replied. "Shut the fuck up dirty fuck." Leo said while staring into his soul. "Your lucky I punched your ass lightly do NOT touch what isn't yours dumb fuck". He said while kicking the guy on the floor and walking towards Alex. "If he or anyone does some dumb shit just text me I will not hesitate to beat a fucker up." He said while smiling then turns and glares at the guy and the guy turns his head the other way while wiping the blood off his nose. Alex and Ella Were Just staring then they turned to each other thinking wtf just happened. "Oooooo Seems he got jealous or my eyes are deceiving me," Ella responded quickly. Alex stared at Ella dumbfounded. "Bitch I will bite your eyes." Ella stared at her like bitch wtf she then said "Have "fun" tutoring later". Alex walked away with her middle finger up thinking about what Leo meant when he said "What isn't yours".