~*Wow~*

ELLA ST0P D0N'T READ THIS N0W FUCKER

Alex awakens too her phone buzzing off constantly "Babe where are you?"  "Why did you leave?" "Hello?" Alex darts up too realize it was her boyfriend of 2 years and she didn't mean too fall asleep she puts her clothes on and runs out and meets her boyfriend outside of the school building. "Where were you I've been calling your phone all night I woke up and you were not there" He says while staring at her. "well I- was" She was interrupted by her boyfriend staring behind her she turned around and notice a guy in sweatpants and a hoodie and realized it was Leo and she looked back at  her boyfriend shocked.. "I CAN EXPLAI-..." Alex was interrupted again by her boyfriend looking at her with disgust "Alexandra are you kidding me.." he said tilting his head "this is where you were" Alex started tearing up. "Listen jay...I can explain-" She said while following him too the car. "There is nothing too explain you've been fucking him behind my back ALEX you fucking slut.." Alex stepped back shocked.. And Leo stepped in "The fuck you just call her?" He said while tilting his head. "You heard me bitch" Jay said while looking at leo. Leo looked at him with a death stare "Listen motherfucker I'll beat the fucking shit out of you if you ever disrespect her again and maybe she wouldn't have ran with me if you could keep your fucking dick in your pants and not in everyone's fucking pussy you fucking bitch ass excuse of a boyfriend" He finished saying. Jay turned and looked at Alex and whispered "listen I never loved you anyways your fucking disgusting you fucki-" He was interrupted by Leo pushing him away from her and grabbing him by the collar and whispered in his ear "I will fucking murder you be cautious of your surroundings motherfucker cause I swear I'll end your life" He said while letting his collar go. Jay walked in his car sticking his middle finger up while driving away Leo smiled at him. Alex started tearing up and ran off towards her house Leo let her go because he knew she needed some healing time even tho he wanted too hold her he knew he had business too take care of.