Chapter 3: Jealous Xiao

Sitting in his room Wangshu Inn Aether heard the sound of the tearing strings of an instrument being played. He got up from the bed and walked towards the balcony where he noticed the focused God with a slight smile on his face. The expression on his face was calm, nothing seemed to  disturb him. The braids blew slightly in the breeze and the tips glowed bright blue. The cape behind him also fluttered to the beat of his hair. Aether leaned against the entrance and watched Venti while he was still playing. 

- Oh! Traveler! - Venti shouted as he turned to him with his typical smirk on his face. - Long time no see! How are you? 

- Before we start - he started - What are you doing here? 

- OooH! - Venti laughed - I found myself visiting the good old Rex Lapis! But then i remembered that you are also here! - He got up from the railing and then walked over to the blond. - So? How are you? 

Before Aether could say anything, a slightly inferior man appeared between them and snarled at Venti, who finally jumped away from Aether before suddenly laughing. Aether stared his eyes on the polearm that was very close to him and then looked at the visibly pissed off Xiao. He blushed slightly then swallowed. 

- Aha! So you are the Xiao that Aether was talking about? - He asked, looking at his eyes, which showed nothing but anger and jealous. Venti smiirked seeing this and then adjusted his hat. Xiao only brought the polearm closer to Venti's face and then growled something under his breath. Aether, seeing what he was going immediatly came to Xiao and grabbed his weapon, lowering it to the ground. He looked at his face catching eye contact with Xiao who bit his cheek from the inside. 

- What about you Xiao? - Aether asked looking at thim with a little concern. He touched his face, which was immediately pulled away from him. Xiao left him without saying a word, walking towards to the roof of the Wangshu Inn. Before he could get there, however, he felt Aether's hand. - Xiao! Hey! Do you hear me? You look weird these days. Is there something bothering you? - he asked. 

The boy slowly turned his head to the side, looking at him out of the corner of his eye. He clenched his jaw and shook his head. - Everything is allright. - He hissed and then walked away towards the roof. 

- What's wrong with him..? - Venti, who was standing to the side all the time watching them, noticed the inscription on Xiao's hand. He then looked at Aether, then curled his lips into the letter "o". He looked at Aether smiling in a strange way. 

- Oh boy! He's jealous Aether! 

- Huh? - blond hair boy looked at Venti confused. - What are you talking about Venti? 

- You will find out in your time Aether. In your time ~ 

======
Someone is really reading this shit- 
Oh god.