Chapter 6: "Paimon feels left out!"

Paimon, who at least could not keep up with the blond hair, looked at the place where the couple was standing. Looking around, she noticed the disappearing bodies of her opponents and Aether spoke to Xiao before he kissed him. She open her mouth slightly, which after a moment felt that it had been closed by Hu Tao, who was standing next to her, amused by the situation. 

- I had to follow you when I heard strange sound. But I didn't expect to find a new pair of lovers here! You don't even know how romantic it is to stand in the middle of a forest where blood is spilled and slimes bodies disappear around you! - She laughed. 

Paimon threw back the hand of the dark-haired girl and then looked at blushing Aether and again at the inexpressive Xiao. She huffed and kicked her foot in the air. 

- Paimon feels left out! 

- Sorry Paimon - Aether said feeling Xiao hugging him behind his back. He looked at him and he could see that Xiao was looking clearly displeased at Hu Tao. 

- Ooh Ooh! Someone is jealous here - she said smiling - That is why I will disappear~ Oi and Aether. Beidou wants to meet you, appareantly she wants to meat you with somebody~! 

- H..Hey! Hu Tao how do you know about this? 

- A a a! A lot is spreading around Liyue on the way to Zhongli and his poor non-walk boy! - She said after a moment disappearing, leaving behind a few white butterflies. 

- Non- walk? - Paimon asked and Aether then blushed hardly. 

- Does not matter! You do not need to know! - He shouted suddenly - Let's go home, please. 

------

Sitting on the roof of Wangshu Inn, Xiao sighed quietly looking at the roof and then smiled slightly. He looked down at his wristh, which gradually began to turn into a heart. He removed his hand from his face putting on the glove again. Hearing someone's footsteps, he looked at Aether, who a second later sat next to him close enough to put his head on his shoulder, making Xiao tense for a moment, but knowing that it was h i s Aether that he didn't have to be that tense. 

- So it's true. We're soulmates. - He started making Adeptus look at him. 

- Mhm... 

- And now I am also finding out that you felt something for me. Is it true? 

- Mhhm... - The adeptus muttered, looking straight ahead. 

- Xiao? 

- Hm? - he looked again at him founding his golden eyes with happines. 

- Maybe in the beggining, I didn't feel anything special, but through some people I understand how important you are to me. Not like a friend or family member but more like someone else. And I want you to know that I'm honestly speaking right now from my heart. I love you Xiao. 

======
We need little drama 👀