🔞

Aether walked from foot to foot every now and then, looking up at the starry sky, wondering where his boyfriend had gone. Glancing toward Liyue, he noticed a flashing green weapon in the hand. He sighed slightly, then adjusted the pony Yaksha had made for him earlier this morning, claiming it looked "cute" in it. He blushed at the memory of a few hours ago and then waved his head several times to the left and right. He muttered something under his breath as he looked at Yaksha from a distance again, but noticed that the Adeptus was no longer standing in his place. He frowned and then turned to leave the balcony, but felt that he was caught at the waist, slightly hanging off the ground. He looked at his torturer noticing Xiao with a slightly noticeable pony on his head. He smiled slightly at him. 

- Where were you? 

-Nice to see you, too, Aether - he muttered, kissing him on the lips. The blond gasped in surprise, but he gave the caress while putting his hands on the neck of Yaksha. After a while, he straightened up slightly, standing on his tiptoes to be taller than the other boy. Fate laughed in Aether's face because of it, because Xiao was now taller than him and felt the domination coming from him. He muttered something moving away from the boy. 

- Let's go to the room. - he began feeling the heat flowing through his body.

Xiao smiled excitedly under his breath. Seeing Aether in a mess was one of his favorite sights, but Aether asking for something was an even more beautiful sight. 

- Xiao, stop playing with me! - he gasped feeling the hot body above him. Xiao only laughed as he corrected the falling hair backwards. He looked at the red face of the boy beneath him and kissed his neck. 

- You're impatient - he muttered with satisfaction, sticking his first finger into the lower one. Aether gasped at the feeling then shifted slightly. -And too horny - he added, seeing his boyfriend's condition. 

Aether bit his lip. He hated when Xiao played with him like that. He preferred to play without foreplay, but the mere thought that these also existed made him just hotter. 

Xiao started the kissing path starting from his shoulder downwards adding another finger. He heard a soft moan and he looked up at Aether's face. His eyes were half closed, his lips slightly open, from which he could breathe shattered breaths. He made a hickey on his thigh and then kissed him suddenly on the mouth, adding a third finger. The blonde moaned into his mouth, lightly clenching his hands in his hair. They kissed for a while, until the blonde pulled away from him, tugging harder at his hair, so Yaksha muttered contentedly.

- Hurry up, Xiao ..- he muttered. 

-According to your orders, princess- he said, pulling his fingers out of Aether's hole, which began to tighten in the air. The blonde under him yelped at the lack and looked at his face. He pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips. Xiao muttered satisfied and then he joined the boy, to enter him after a while. Aether groaned not very loudly but also not very softly. He broke away from his boyfriend and hid his face in Xiao's neck. After a while he felt the first thrusts that made him gasp and sometimes even louder groans. 

- Fuck - gasped the boy above him - So tight - he muttered to his ear, biting the petal causing a whine in the boy under him - and only mine - he growled making him a visible hickey on his neck. 

Aether groaned, causing Yaksha to speed up his movements. 

The room was surrounded by the sounds of bumping two bodies, gasps and groans, and it was at this point that Aether was glad that their room was so far away from the others that the awareness that someone might hear him groaning was small. 

Moments later, Aether began chanting "Xiao" and "close" under his breath. Because he was, he was close to orgasm as was the boy above him. Xiao bit the skin on his neck, causing Aether to scream his name while searching their bellies. Xiao made a few moves after him and also came to fill the boy who was trying to form his breath. The boy above him slipped out of him and then lay down next to him, which Aether used by hugging him and kissing his neck. 

- Thank you.. 

- Don't thank you, because I should be thanking you. He corrected his hair and covered it lightly. - Thanks to you my world becomes brighter day by day. 

*

- Xiao! - The boy turned behind him, noticing the worried Paimon that flew up to him. He raised an eyebrow at her curiously.

- What's up Paimon?

- Something happened to Aether! It is so weird! - She shouted waving her hands - He is walking something like this! - She added showing during the flight the gait, which probably walked the blonde. Zhongli, who was sitting next to Xiao all this time, raised an eyebrow while drinking tea. Ganyu, on the other hand, looked confused, first at Childe, who was crying with a laugh, and then at Xiao, who also refrained from laughing.

- Why are you laughing?! It's serious!

- It's nothing Paimon - Childe began, looking at Xiao - Someday you'll find out what happened to Aether. - he finished making Xiao laugh louder. On the other hand, Aether, who was standing behind the wall, blushed enough that it must have looked like a ripe tomato.

Oh gosh It was my first time writing something like this. I hope you like it! <3