Chapter 14: "Miss Kokomi!"

It was raining heavily that day. They were all seated in their tents, ready to attack if that happened. Everyone except Xiao, who stood in the rain and watched the islands of Inazuma from a distance. He thought about his soul mate and then gritted his teeth. They made him so much not to think about the blonde because he immediately gets pissed and cut at everyone. He huffed under his breath, glancing at the sky and slightly closing his eyes. Is he okay now? He did not know. He didn't know, and he had no way of finding out until they decided it was a good time to go to Inazuma. Apparently, someone contacted Sangonomiya Kokomi herself. Can she help the people of Liyue and Mondstadt defeat Aether's sister so that the other 4 regions are not destroyed? 

*** 

- Miss Kokomi! Miss Kokomi! We have bad news!

The petite woman turned to face the three guards running towards them. General Gorou, who was standing nearby looking at the map all the time, also looked at them. 

- What's happening? - she asked, folding her hands. 

- War! War is coming! - one gasped.

- The people of Liyue and Mondstadt warn us and ask for help! - adds the second - There are not enough of them to defeat the opponents! 

- War? - Gorou raised his ears slightly as he heard the word spoken by the cadet.

- .. What war? - Kokomi asked, confused.

- Someone wants to destroy all lands and defeat all archons! -  shouted 3, calming his confused breathing. 

Confused, Gorou and Kokomi looked at each other. Gorou felt a momentary shiver and then grabbed his head. He muttered something under his breath, then pushed himself off the table and began to circle around. Kokomi squeezed her hand into a fist, holding it against her chest, while the other showed the way to the right.

- You will summon everyone! Let them be ready and close so that we can leave today to their whereabouts! - She shouted and the guards nodded their heads and ran in the doomed place.

Kokomi looked at Gorou, who kept his ears low, his tail flying right and left dangerously as if he was upset or dissatisfied with the way things were going. 

- Gorou, go to Inazuma City and find Thoma. Please tell him to get everyone there as well. And if it succeeds .. Go to Grand Narukami Shrine and talk to Yae Miko to persuade the Raiden Shogun to come with us. - She added looking at her friend.

- And Kazuha? - The canine asked suddenly. - What's with him? We don't know where he is or where he is. His help would be very significant as well! - he shouted, horrified by the thought of "friend". 

- Gorou. Please follow my instructions for now. We'll take care of Kazuha later.. - she said uncertainly, hearing about Kazuha. 

*** 

Jean, who was sitting next to Klee, looked at Diluc who was pacing the tent, possibly in his little world. The man didn't look pleased, but rather worried. The woman sighed as she felt the pressure in the "room". 

- Diluc? Everything's all right? - she asked.

- Nothing is fine. - He replied looking at her out of the corner of his eye. - I haven't known anything about Kaeya for over two weeks. And that donkey tried to send letters at least every two days! - he growled, grabbing the bridge of his nose. - I promise that as soon as I find him, I don't know what will happen to him. - he added. 

Jean sighed softly as she straightened the unruly pony. She looked at Diluc again as she got up from the bed and walked over to him. 

- Diluc, it will be fine. It has to be - she stroked him, smiling reassuringly. The man sighed tiredly then looked at her and smiled weakly. 

- I take your word, Jean. - He nodded his head - Now go, your girlfriend will definitely be waiting for you and Klee. 

- Oh stop it Diluc! You know Lisa is sitting with her nose in the books! - she shouted amused, taking klee on her hands and leaving the tent of the man and - I think - Kaeya. Diluc rubbed his neck then sighed as the sun rose up. -I wish you were right Jean ..- he added under his breath.