Chapter 12: Meeting for a long time

Xiao looked around the strange room, which sooner looked like a prison, or an old chamber underground. He shook his head and muttered under his breath as he made his way to the open door. As he exited the corridor, he noticed an additional pair of 6 doors, only one of which was half open. Unsure, he walked to the door and looked around noticing that the room looked the same as the one he had been in a moment ago. He rubbed his forehead with his hand and then went deeper. There must have been something in this room, because it was colder than the previous one. He looked at the window and then felt his whole body stiffen. He opened his mouth, but could not say anything, feeling the lump in his throat, which was getting bigger with every moment. He gasped, drawing the attention of the other person sitting on the windowsill.

- A..Aether? - He finally gasped, feeling a handshake on his neck and the blonde's lips on his own. He grunted as he embraced his waist and kissed him back more pressing against Aether's lips.

They kissed for a while, wishing it would never end. After a while, Xiao slid his hands down, grabbing the smaller boy under his thighs, thus forcing him to embrace him with his legs around the waist. He sat down on the bed with him to disconnect their lips after a while and look at the blonde's eyes full of tears.

- X..Xiao my .. I missed so much - he whispered hiding his face in the dark-haired's shoulder.Adeptus swallowed, then hugged Aether more tightly.

- Me too Aether. - He said putting one hand in the blonde strands.

Adeptus hid his face in Aether's neck and kissed him there. He breathed a sigh of relief feeling the boy in his embrace. If it weren't for the fact that it was just one dream combined into one, he would never let go of his embrace again.

- Where are you Aether? - He said after a while forcing the blonde to look at him. - What happened to you right after you left? You don't even know how everyone was worried about you - he said, taking his face in his hands and wiping the tears streaming down his face.

-I..I..Don't..k..know - he gasped, hugging one of his hands. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. - I don't remember anything .. I remember only that I left the Wangshu Inn after leaving Paimon and was heading towards our meeting, but halfway there .. I don't remember. - He said looking at the golden eyes. - Then I woke up here in an empty room. Then Lumine appeared and she .. she .. - he squeezed his eyes shut to hide his face in Xiao's blouse. - I .. I'm sorry X..Xiao .. I'm so sorry ..

- Aether, baby please don't apologize - he hugged him closer to him. - I'll be back for you, do you understand? You just have to tell me where you are. - He ran a thumb over his lip.

- Inazuma .. - He replied truthfully, after a while he glanced at his wrist, which for some time had started to glow green. He smiled weakly and then looked at Xiao. - Please don't go to Inazuma. It's terrible here, they won't let you in - he added.

- I'm not interested. - snapped the Adeptus. - You are more important than the others. Aether blushed slightly then smiled sincerely for a long time. He bit his lip, which Xiao looked at immediately.

- I love you Xiao

- I love you Aether - he replied, kissing him on the lips that were asking for it.

****

- Madame Ping? - Childe looked at the old woman who was watching Xiao calmly. - When will he wake up? - He asked.

- His dream journey will end soon. - She said looking at the man sighing with relief. - Give him another 30 minutes.

********

Maybe a few comments now? 🙈