Chapter 11: "He's alive."

- Zhongli? Everything's all right? Ajax walked over to his lover holding a mug of hot tea in his hand. He ran his free hand through his hair and placed it on his hip, looking at Zhongli with a calm face. On the other hand, dark hair looked up at him from the letter, adjusting the glasses on his nose. He sighed softly and put the letter upside down on the table. He looked at Ajax, then smiled slightly but insincerely.

- He's alive and well. - He started.

The redhead raised an eyebrow up, taking a sip from his mug and then putting it on the kitchen counter.

- What are you talking about, Zhongli?

- Aether - he leaned against the seat. - He's alive and well. One person knows where he is. - He added then guttered. - But there's a problem. - He looked at his boyfriend's face, which at first seemed to be happy and suddenly was confused.

- What is going on? - He sat down next to him and took his hand.

- We have to prepare for the war. - he muttered. - Apparently, sister Aether is planning an "attack" on us to destroy us. - He sighed, rubbing his face with his hand from exhaustion. Ajax paled as he was starting to get sick. - It's bad. - Zhongli got up from his seat and then went to the window looking at people from Liyue who were talking among themselves.

Ajax suddenly looked at the letter and began reading it. He swallowed, rubbed his face with his hand, then trembled slightly. Attack? And why didn't Zhongli mention the Aether condition described here? He bit his lip after a while, standing up and grasping the nape of his neck.

- Can Madame Ping still move two people in a dream? - He asked suddenly at which Zhongli looked at him confused. He raised an eyebrow up. - M..I mean! I wish .. Aether condition is so called crap. - He looked at the face of his boyfriend coming up to him. - Xiao's condition is similar. Wouldn't it be possible to move them in a dream? Couldn't be like that? - he asked.

Zhongli sighed, hugging Ajax around the waist.

- I do not know. But let's hope so. You will meet Xiao and Madame Ping now, am I right?

- Yes - he nodded. - Thank you, Zhongli - he kissed him quickly on the mouth and then left the
house in only a gray blouse and black pants. 

*****

The older woman looked at the two men then adjusted her glasses. She smiled slightly and then invited them inside walking slowly into the kitchen.

- So guys, why did you visit me at 10pm?

- There is ... Otherwise, can you further move two people to the same dream?

The old woman looked at Ajax wondering, while Xiao, reluctant to all this and still confused, raised an eyebrow up. Madame Ping nodded slightly.

- I see! - She looked at Xiao and then at Ajax. - Do I mean what you mean?Ajax nodded after a moment, smiling slightly.

- So you can?

- Of course it is. she said, giving them a drink. - However, I can not guarantee that it will succeed.

- We have to try, please! It's really important - said the redhead.

Xiao, who was leaning against the wall all the time, was looking at them more and more confused. What was just going on?

"All right," she nodded. "Come with me, young men," she said to Xiao after a few minutes. She went to the bedroom door and let Adeptus sit hesitantly on the bed. Ajax walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

- I hope it will work out and you will thank me for it later.

Xiao just muttered something under his breath looking at the old woman.

- We can start. 

----
maybe 5-10 stars and the new chapter will be faster, because it gives motivation 🙉