Chapter 4: An unknown feeling by Razor

Walking through the blossoming Mondstadt Aether noticed Razor playing with little Klee, who was running happily around him. A bit from them could see the blonde sitting in front of the canvas probably drawing a picture in front  of him. He smiled slightly and walked over to them. 

- Aether! Aether! - The youngest of the three shouted, then ran to him and hugged him. 

- Hi Klee - He laughed softly then looked at Razor, who approached him with a slight smile on his face. 

- Hello Aether  

- Hi Razor - He looked at Albedo and then waved at him and the blonde hair returned the gesture. The younger one ran away from the blonde and the other boy and ran to her "brother". Aether then looked at Razor's confused face, who was studying Aether's wrist uncertainly. - Razor, something wrong? 

- Uh..huh.. Razor.. Got something similar to Aether. - He said, taking the glove off his hand and then showing it. He squeezed the slightly scratched wrist and looked at his friend's face. - Razor thought.. Does Aether know what it is? - Aether looked at Razor's wrist, which read "Im so sorry! Im so clumsy!". He smiled slightly because he knew who the words might belong to. He looked up at Razor's confused face again, then took his hand. - R..Razor tried to scratch this but- 

- Razor - He interrupted him - You have soulmate silly - He shook his head then laughed - You won't scratch this. 

- S..Soulmate? - He asked - What does soulmate mean? Is it some kind of food? 

- No! Razor, soulmate is someone with you will spend many years in love. 

- Love..? - He looked at him without understanding the word. Aether then realized - Razor doesn't know what "love" means. 

- U..h! - He got stressed and then scratched his neck. - Love means.. something like liking someone but more? Yes.. You know... More.. I can't explain it to you, sorry Razor! Maybe ask Albedo about it? 

- Yes, Razor will ask Albedo - He said looking at his face then grinned broadly. - Thank you Aether! 

------ 

Sitting under tree beside Razor and Albedo, Aether spotted Bennett returning with a few scapes on his hands. Wanting to get up and approach him, he noticed that Razor immediately moved from his seat and ran to the white-haired boy, grabbing his hand. He also captured the moment where Razor licked the boy's wounds, who most likely blushed at this act. Aether laughed under his breath at how sweet they are. 

- You thin they're cute too, right? - He looked at Albedo, who was jotting down something in his notebook. He opened his mouth and finally repiled with a fost "Mhm". Albedo smiled under his breath and closing his notebook, he looked at Aether. - So are you and that Yaksha from Liyue. 

- Huh? - he gasped - You mean Xiao? 

- I think so. - He shrugged his shoulders and then took off his bedspread, leaving his navy blue shirt on. - He has green hair, golden eyes and quite specific clothes? Oh and some tattoos. 

- Yes, you mean Xiao. - He shighed - Why do you think so? After that, how do you know what Xiao looks like? 

- I noticed you on one of my trips to Liyue for a few things. Besides, it was obvious that he cares about you. Not like a friend - He muttered looking at him out of the corner of his eye. 

- Y..You talk n..nonsense Albedo. Me and Xiao are just friends! 

- Are you sure of your words? 

- I.. yes..? 

- If you say so. - He got up from his seat and stretched. - I will go. Kaeya and Diluc wanted me to help them with something. - See you Aehter! Oh and Aether. Think again my question. - He said departing from the confused blonde. 

Is he sure that he and Xiao are just friends?