Chapter 9: The Devil duo.. Or not?

With each passing day, all of Xiao's hope diminished. And while he didn't give up on finding Aether, he couldn't find him. He searched Liyue all day and night. Where he turned his eyes, he could feel the eyes of those people who worked with the lack of any joy. The news that even after half a year of searching for the blonde and Adeptus's soul mate was in vain, broke them completely like glasses. And the Yaksha himself, who experienced it the most, did not leave the Wangshu Inn. After a while, he couldn't look at the happy people who huddled or kissed him. He couldn't look at Zhongli and Childe, who only got closer to each other from a moment onwards. He couldn't look at Beidou and Ninnguang or Keqing and Ganyu.

Meanwhile, far from Liyue and Mondstadt in Inazuma sat Aether and Lumine. They were both dressed in red and black clothes. Lumine was explaining her plan to her brother who completely disobeyed her. There was only one thing in his thoughts for a long time. "What about Xiao?" "What about the people from Mondstadt and Liyue?" He sighed loudly, lowering his head.

- Aether? Are you listening to me?

The blond looked up stunned at his sister. It wasn't his sister. He knew it wasn't her. It wasn't the same sweet creature who could cheer him up with one smile of hers. Now she was only a cold bitch who paid no attention to someone else's emotions. She crushed them, destroying the lives of others, which Aether had completely failed to duplicate. He didn't understand what exactly happened to his sister? Where has she been for the last few years? And why exactly when he was used to never finding her?

- Listen. Why do you ask?

- So what was I talking about?

Aether swallowed and turned his head to the side. The same thing every time. One and the same plan.

- The attacks on Liyue and Mondstadt and other The Seven. We blow up the world of Geo, Anemo, Electro, Pyro, Dendro, Hydro and Cryo. And by defeating the 7th. Sorry, 6 archons, we're supposed to take over all of Teyvat. - He said. And even though his mind was screaming "we have to stop this", he didn't know how to stop his sister. She was unpredictable, and any move against her could only have ended worse.

- Good. Now. - She turned to the man leaning against the wall, who was staring at them without any expression on his face. - Deinsleif, get everyone together. You have to start planning a specific attack on Inazuma. Do we understand each other? - she asked, raising an eyebrow up.

- Yes, my lady. - He replied disappearing in a thick blue mist.

Lumine walked away from the table where Aether was still sitting, staring sadly at the map of "The Seven". She raised her head higher after a while smiling.

- Oh.. Aehter, I forgot to add. - The blonde raised his head, which was resting on his hand all the time. - A certain person will help us with the whole action .. I suppose his name is .. Kaeya Alberich. How well I think you know the Captain. - She said leaving and leaving the confused boy on the chair. Moments later, the aforementioned blue-haired man entered the room, smiling from ear to ear.

- Kaeya? What are you doing here?! - he shouted in half a whisper, running up to him.The blue-haired man's smile disappeared after a while, replacing it with a sad gaze. He smiled again, only this time weaker and put his hand on the shoulder of the shorter.

- I have come to help you Aether.

- H..Help? - he asked looking at his face. - Ah .. But ..

-Aether, everybody's been looking for you for six months. People from Liyue and Mondstadt go crazy and miss you. - he said, putting a finger to his chest. - You don't even know what kind of fuss you've made comrade.

- E .. Everyone .. is looking for me ..?

- They were looking for Aether, they were looking for. Nobody has done this anymore for over a month or two. Everyone gave up. Even Xiao.

- Xiao? - Aether looked more animated at Kaey hearing his boyfriend's name. - Why did he give up?

- He searched every corner of Liyue and Mondstadt several times and couldn't find you. Supposedly, no one has met him for a month.

-My God .. - He held his hand to his mouth feeling tears welling up in his eyes. Seeing him like this, Kaeya put his hand around him. - H..How did you get here..? - he asked suddenly.

- Help Beidou and Kazuha, with whom I put a kit on trying to buy something from Inazuma. - he stroked his shoulder. - We'll be able to prevent all this crap. I promise you Aether, you will come back to Xiao.

******

Sorry for missing another chapter! But it's here and I'll tell you, it's gonna be big action from now on ~