Chapter 4

Yuna's pov:

I quickly get out of the room. I sigh heavily as soon as I close the door. This interview went way better than I expected. Everytime during adoption day people would ask me questions about my past which would make me uncomfortable. I hope these men don't adopt me. I don't need anyone. I have lived so far on my own I don't need anyone.

When I had entered the room I had almost crapped myself when I saw seven guys. I somehow controlled myself and made sure I didn't show alot of fear or anxiety.

I saw Miss Cho and informed her that they wanted to talk with her. I head towards my room after informing her and continue with my drawing.

Jimin's pov:

"So what does everyone think?" asks Namjoon hyung as soon as the door is closed. "I think she's the one." everyone says in unison. We all laugh at that.

All of us have wide smiles on our faces and not fake smiles which we gave to the first three girls. I was really disappointed and had almost thought that maybe we wouldn't find our baby today but I think meeting with Yuna changed that.

"Let's talk with Miss Cho about this." says Jin hyung. "I hope we can take her home today." says Jungkookie. "Me too." says Suga hyung.

"So have you all made a decision?" Miss Cho questions entering the office and taking a seat. "Yes we would like to adopt Yuna." Namjoon hyung answers. "That's awesome." she says "But there are a few things you all should know. Yuna hasn't had a really great past. She has been through things that most kids her age wouldn't even dream of. She'll take time to open up to all of you and would need alot of care and attention." she continues.

"We'll take good care of her." says Hobi hyung seriously and we all nod. "Okay I'll go and get the paperwork." Miss Cho says and goes out of the office again.

"Has she been abused?" Jungkook asks softly almost in a whisper. "Yes I think. I guess that's the reason why she spoke so less and in a low voice." says Jin hyung. "But we'll take good care of her and she'll open up to us. Don't worry Kookie." says RM hyung.

The thought that our little angel has been put through harsh things makes me angry and distressed but it makes the urge to protect her even stronger. I know all of us will love her and make sure that she is out of harms way.

Miss Cho comes in with a lot of paperwork in the office, which Namjoon hyung and Suga hyung start examining and filling out. After about 20 minutes, which felt like hours to me they were done with the paperwork.

"I'll examine this why don't you all go and inform Yuna about her adoption?" says Miss Cho. We all agree to it. She asks one of the workers to show us to Yuna's room.

Tae slowly knocks on the door. "Come in." says Yuna's soft voice. Tae smiles as he opens the door to her small room. She's sitting by her window drawing something in a small book.

As soon as she sees us she quickly gets up and bows as a greeting. "Ohh no need to be formal with us darling." says Hobi hyung with a bright smile. Some of us go in her room while rest of us stand near the door as the room is really small. It has a bed and a small table and chair, a closet in the corner and a window.

"We are adopting you!" exclaims Jungkook. I don't think anyone expected the reaction she gave. Her lip tremble and her doe like eyes start filling with tears. "Hey hey hey don't cry." Jin hyung says kneeling to her level but she takes a step back in fear.

"Why? Why adopt me?" her little voice croaks out. "Because honey we want to love you and take care of you and we think you deserve a loving and caring home." I say also kneeling beside Jin hyung.

"No one is going to hurt you darling." says Namjoon hyung "I promise you. We'll keep you safe and we'll take care of you. Believe me little one." he continues.

She slowly nods. "Okay let's start packing your things little one." says Hobi hyung excitedly. She goes to her closet and pulls out a small suitcase. Tae immediately takes it from her and puts it on her bed. Jin hyung follows her to her closet and helps her to bring her few clothes to Hobi hyung who neatly folds them and puts it in her suitcase.

She starts packing her book bag with her books and drawing material. "Do you like to draw?" Jungkook asks her. She nods in reply. I hope she opens up to us soon. Her replies to us in nods makes me feel so distant from her.

I want to give everything to her. I want to provide for her. I want to love her and be the perfect dad for her. I know no one is perfect, but I want to be perfect for her. I want to protect her, play with her and cherish her.

She's soon done packing. Tae zips up her suitcase and carries it while Jungkook takes her book bag from her. "I can carry it Jungkook ssi." she says softly. "I got it little one." says Kookie with a small chuckle. "And also you don't need to use honorifics for us sweetheart." continues Kookie. Jin hyung reaches for her hand she flinches a bit but slowly holds on to his hand.

I don't even want to think about what she has been through in her past to be this afraid of us or anyone for that matter. Miss Cho hands us the paperwork with a smile and asks us to sign them. We all sign our names. "Kim Yuna is now all yours." she says with a smile. We all smile back at her and bring Yuna in for a group hug. At first she is really tense and then she slowly relaxes abit.

We all stand up and Jin hyung thanks Miss Cho for taking care of Yuna. Yuna hugs Miss Cho goodbye. "Be good. These people are not going to hurt you I promise. Try trusting them." Miss Cho says as they part from their hug. Yuna nods and says softly "I'll try."

Hobi hyung gently picks up Yuna and set her on his hip. She flinches and tried to get down but Hobi hyung just rubs circles on her back to calm her down making her relax. "You ready to head to your new home sweetie?" He asks cheerfully. Yuna again slowly nods in reply.

We headed towards the car. Tae was driving with Yoongi hyung riding shotgun. Yuna was in the middle with Jin hyung and Hobi hyung on her both sides while me, Jungkook and Namjoon hyung were in the back.

Let's hope our little girl opens up to us soon and that we are great dads to her.