Chapter 14

Namjoon's pov:

I wake up to see everyone fast asleep. 9:30 reads the clock. Shit! Yuna is late for school. I quickly wake up Jin hyung. "What should we do hyung? It's really late to send Yuna to school and I don't think she'll be able to concentrate." I say to him quietly. "It's okay. Let her be home today. We can pick up her work from school and she can finish it over the weekend." he says. I nod my head in agreement.

Soon Hobi hyung and Suga hyung wake up and we head downstairs for breakfast. Kook had woken up but he decided to go back to sleep next to Tae for awhile. "When are we going to introduce Yuna to ARMY? The pictures of her with us has started alot of gossip." Says Hobi hyung looking at me. "I talked with Sejin hyung. He thinks it's best if we introduce her during our concert in New York next week. Later if she's comfortable enough she can make appearances in interviews and stuff." I inform them.

"I am scared what if ARMY'S don't like Yuna. I don't want my baby to get hate online or in any form for that matter." says Jin hyung looking abit pale. "Don't worry hyung. The ARMY'S who don't like Yuna fail to see how happy she makes us which means they aren't true fans. Also I don't think majority of ARMY'S will hate on Yuna. But we need to prepare for some hate. Not everyone will be understanding." Says Suga hyung comforting Jinnie hyung.

"I hope she doesn't freak out when we introduce her." says Hobi hyung his eyes filled with worry. "Yeah let's hope for the best." I say.

"It's noon. Joon go wake up the makanes and Yuna. We also have the interview later. They also need to eat and get ready." says Jin hyung. I head upstairs and wake up the three makanes and let Tae wake up Yuna.

Yuna's pov:

"Wake up butterfly." I hear Tae say softly as he shakes me awake. I rub my eyes trying to get rid of the sleep in them. "Don't do that baby. It's not good for your eyes." says Tae pulling my fisted hands away from my eyes. "It's already noon sweetheart. Go get ready we have a radio interview today." he continues caressing my face.

"School?" I ask softly. I had completely forgotten about school, to be honest. "You are not going today butterfly." he says. "Tae?" I say softly. "Yes baby?" He asks giving me a soft smile. "Can you pick a outfit for me?" I ask shyly. "Sure baby. You go get ready. I'll lay your outfit on the bed." he says nudging me towards the bathroom.

I take a quick bath. I notice that some of my faint scars have started to disappear and the darker ones have started to look less prominent. I get dressed and head downstairs with a hair-brush and a few clips in my hand.

"Hey there sunshine" says Hobi as I enter the living room. "Hey Hobi. Where is Jimin?" I ask. "He's getting ready. Did you want him to do your hair?" He asks. "Yeah." I reply. "He'll take time. Come here I'll do it for you." he says beckoning me over to him.

"There you go sweetheart." he says. "Thanks." I say softly. Everyone soon is ready to leave. The van soon arrives and we head out. "How much time is this going to take hyung?" Asks Jimin looking at Namjoon. "Probably an hour or so." says Joonie. Jimin nods in response and goes back to his conversation with Suga.

We soon arrive at the place.I get overwhelmed with all the people around me and I cling tightly to Jin's hand. He notices my panic and gently picks me up. "I'm sorry. I'm trying but I just get really overwhelmed." I say to him quietly. "It's okay princess. It'll take time. Don't worry you'll get there baby. Just give it some time." says Jin reassuringly.

A lady greets the boys at the reception and leads us to the recording studio. The boys are then greeted by two men. "Hello. I'm Ji-hoon and this is Mark. We're going to be interviewing you all today." He says to Joonie. His eyes land on me and he says "And who is this little one?"

"Umm we'll explain it later." says Suga. "Okay. Whatever you all are comfortable with. She can stay with one of you or she can head out with Min-seo." Mark says gesturing towards the woman who lead us here. "She'll stay with us." says Tae. "Okay please have a seat." Says Ji-hoon.

Suga takes me from Jin and sits on one of the chairs. He puts on the huge headphones and adjusts me so that we're both comfortable. He hugs me from behind as he listens to the others and chimes in at times to put in a word. I sort of zone out as the questions were really repetitive.

The interview lasts for around 45 minutes and the boys wrap up. "So who is she?" Asks Mark nodding towards me. "Umm she's our daughter. We adopted her." answers Jin. "We haven't yet introduced her to ARMYS as we wanted her to get used to of us first. We plan on introducing her soon though." says Joon. Mark and Ji-hoon look shocked. They soon recover from it and congratulate the boys.

"Please don't mention this till we introduce her." says Hobi. "We won't." Says Ji-hoon. "Thank you. It was really fun getting interviewed by you guys." says Tae shaking their hands. We soon leave the building and decide to have lunch out in one of Jin's favorite restaurants.

The restaurant is really pretty. We head to the back of the restaurant which is reserved for us. We settle in and the waiter hands us menus. The boys all order and then the waiter turns to me "And what would you like little lady?" He asks politely. "Ummm." I don't really know what I want. I was barely allowed to speak before, making choices for myself is something that I had never done. So now making choices for myself overwhelms me. What if I choose or say something wrong?

"What do you feel like eating munchkin?" Asks Suga wanting to help me. "I don't really know." I murmur. I am getting frustrated with myself. How can I not know? "It's okay baby. Let's start with drinks huh. What do you like the most?" He asks softly. Encouraging me to to think and loosen me up a little. "Chocolate milkshake." I say. "So would you like to have that?" He asks. I nod in response.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks again. His tone calm and soothing gently guiding me. "Can I have a grilled cheese sandwich? " I ask. "Of course you can baby. But you need something more with it." Says Jin. "Tomato soup?" I say a little hesitantly. "That's a great choice bubs." says Namjoon. The waiter leaves and the boys all start talking among themselves.

"It's okay to express if you want something munchkin. None of us will get mad lovely." says Suga giving me a small smile. "Yeah. I'll try. It's just I was never given freedom to make my own choices. So it gets too much for me." I explain. "It's okay. I understand sweetie but I want you to know that you can speak up around us. About anything and everything. Right from what you want to eat to what you think is wrong and right. Okay munchkin?" he says. "Okay." I say.

The waiter comes in with our food soon. "Enjoy your food. If you want anything just call me." he says as he's about to leave. "Excuse me?" I say softly gaining his attention. "Yes ma'am." he says giving me a soft smile. "I'm sorry for earlier. I took alot of your time." I say quietly. It took everything in me. "It's okay ma'am. I hope you have a great meal." he says leaving. All the boys look at me with proud smiles on their faces. 

We soon finish our meal and head back home. Hobi and Suga head upstairs to their bedrooms and Joon goes to his studio. Jin just wanders around. Tae, Kookie and Jimin decide to play video games and head to the game room. I tag along with them as I have nothing to do.

"Can you teach me how to play?" I ask softly. "Of course bunny." says Kookie lifting me into his lap. He hands me a remote and says "You are going to be as good as your Kookie appa. And together we are going to beat them at this". He kisses the top of my head and rests his chin on my head. He starts explaining how to play and we begin the game. And that's how we spend the rest of the day playing video games and laughing and bickering.