Chapter 28

Seokjin's pov:

An hour ago:

We just finished singing Best of me and the crowd is having an awesome time. The concert is almost at it's end and we all are happy, trying to make this the best concert for our ARMYS. Suddenly a part of the crowd becomes extremely quiet. I look in the direction and my body freezes in fear. My heart clenches as I see my baby crying in pain and fear.

My mic drops and suddenly there is total chaos on stage. Everyone leaves their positions trying to get as close as they can to our baby. I see Jennie yelling at one of the security guards and simultaneously yelling in her walkie-talkie. Yuna is getting carried away by some girl, who is heading at a fast pace towards the exit. She's trying everything to get away from the crazy bitch but it's all in vain as the girl is way more stronger than my poor baby. My worst nightmare is coming true and I can do nothing but watch as it unfolds.

Kookie and Tae are trying to jump down from the stage and get Yuna but the security holds them back. Jimin is nearly having a panic attack and I feel like I am nearing one as well. Suga and Hobi are having a frantic conversation with some of our staff and security people trying to solve the situation somehow. Namjoon is trying to tell ARMYS to block the girl's path and help Yuna by yelling frantically in the microphone while I am just crying frozen in my place.

It feels as if someone is tearing down my world, while I can do nothing but watch feeling completely useless and helpless. This has been my worst nightmare ever since the girl tried grabbing Yuna from me in New York. The look of pain and fear on my baby's face wanting nothing more than to be held by one of us, makes me want to murder the girl who's taking her away from us.

It feels as if time has stopped and everything is in favor of the girl who is getting nearer and nearer to the exit. My heart is thuding loudly in my chest as I see the scene in front of me. One of our fanboys grabs Yuna from the psychotic bitch and starts bringing her back towards us. My body seems to get back it's control and I help Jimin up letting him lean into me for support and head backstage wanting nothing more than to see my princess.

One of the security guards enters with Yuna in his arms and I relax a little. Yoongi takes her in his arms and holds her close as Yuna bawls her eyes out. "I am so sorry munchkin, so so so sorry baby." Yoongi says rubbing her back and kissing her head. I caress Yuna's face and try to wipe her tears as more tears overflow her doe eyes. Jimin runs his fingers through her hair as Tae rubs her back. Kookie is planting small kisses on her head and Namjoon and Hobi are looking at her sympathetically.

Hobi slowly takes her from Suga and holds her close. "You are safe sunshine. Papa's so sorry baby." Hobi says as he holds Yuna kissing her cheeks. One by one we all hug her trying to calm her down as well as ourselves. Yuna falls asleep after we treated her bruises and calmed her down slightly. "I am sorry hyung." Namjoon says as he gently passes Yuna to Hobi. "Why Joon-ah?" I ask as I hold his hand.

"I-i should have listened to you when you said that we should hire a personal bodyguard for Yuna." he says stuttering as tears spill from his eyes. "The girl could've taken our baby away hyung." he says as he starts bawling. Namjoon rarely cries and seeing him cry makes all of us shed tears. "Joon-ah she's fine. She's with us now. Calm down Joonie. We'll hire someone for her after this." I say as I rub Namjoon's back hugging him. "Yes we'll hire someone." he says nodding and everyone agrees.

We are all still in shock and the adrenaline is still coursing through our veins. "I just can't believe that someone had the nerve to pull off such a thing. I can't. Just why?" Asks Yoongi frustrated as he pulls his hair. "The girl tried to do it to meet us. That's the only logical reason." says Jimin in a small voice. He starts crying once again and Tae pulls him into his arms trying to console him. "I can't believe that someone would stoop that low." says Kookie wiping his tears.

"We are pressing charges against the girl right?" Asks Namjoon looking up at Hobi, Suga and me. "We should. But we'll make it a point that we never meet her in person. Doing that will be giving her what she wants." Says Suga as everyone nods in response. "Yeah. I think that's for the best." Hobi says. "Okay then. I'll talk with Sejin hyung about this. I'll also tell him about us wanting personal security for Yuna." Namjoon says getting up to handle this immediately.

"Namjoon-ah wait." I say as he halts looking back at me. "Yes hyung?" He asks. "What I think is that we should hold a special meet for the ARMYS who helped Yuna today. A way to thank them?" I say as I look around the room for the others opinion. "Yeah I think we should do that. I personally want to thank the guy who bought Yuna to the staff." says Kookie as we all mumble our agreements. "Yeah I think that would be nice." says Namjoon as he heads to talk with Sejin hyung.

"Umm guys?" Jennie says as she enters the room looking a little hesitant and guilty. Her eyes land on Yuna who's clutching Hobi's shirt in her sleep and her frown deepens. Yuna looks peaceful but the tear streaks give away the fact that she had a terrible night. "I-umm. I am terribly sorry for what happened. I was just trying to get to the other side of the backstage and it happened so suddenly I couldn't process anything at all. But I should have been more careful. It's my fault." Jennie says as she wipes her tears and bows ninty degrees.

"It's not your fault noona. You didn't know something like that would happen. It was an accident." says Tae as we all nod. Blaming Jennie for what happened would lead us no where and we knew that. "I wanted to apologize as she was with me and you all trusted me and now.." Jennie starts blabbering and Suga interrupts her. "Jennie you need to relax. It wasn't your fault and we aren't mad at you or anything like that. It's okay." he says as she nods. "Okay. I am once again, truly sorry." she says as she leaves.

Namjoon soon comes in and we head back to our hotel. "So we are doing the meet after 3 days. Sejin hyung thought that it would be best if we all relax and do this after a little break." says Joonie as we enter our suite. "Yeah he's not wrong. We all need it." says Suga shaking his head. "Could we take Yuna to Disneyland?" Asks Jimin out of the blue. "We could do that. And I think it's a great idea." says Kookie. "But what about fans?" Asks Hobi as he holds Yuna tighter. "The management will handle that Hobi hyung. We have gone to theme parks and amusement parks before and it was okay. So I think we can make this happen." says Namjoon reassuring Hobi.

"Okay. I think we all should go to sleep. We'll decide when to go and everything tomorrow" I say and everyone starts heading towards their rooms. Suga and I enter our room and flop on our beds. "She'll be fine right?" I ask Yoongi softly. "She'll be fine hyung. She's a strong little girl." says Yoongi. I fall asleep almost immediately after hearing those reassuring words.