Chapter 23

Hoseok's pov:

I wake up to my phone buzzing like crazy. My phone was blowing up with messages from my family and friends. Our families knew about the adoption but we hadn't shared any pictures of Yuna with them as we knew that one way or another the pictures would end up on social media. As of our friends, they didn't know about the adoption so all the messages were congratulating me on becoming a father.

Social media is also blowing up with our announcement.

#YunaisBTSbaby
#cuteYuna
#BTSbaby
#loveYuna
#fatherdaughtergoals

Seeing these hashtags made me smile. ARMY'S were supporting our decision and loving Yuna. I let out a sigh of relief and decided to reply to all my messages. After replying to all my messages I head to the bathroom and get ready for the day. I wake up Suga hyung and head to the living area to see Tae, Namjoon, Kookie and Jin hyung awake.

"Good morning guys." I say as I sit down on the couch. "Good morning hyung. Did you check your Twitter?" Asks Kookie looking at me. "Yeah. I just saw the trending list and BigHits post." I say. "There are so many cute pictures of Yuna and us hyung." says Tae showing me a picture from yesterday. Yuna is hugging my legs looking up at me while I am looking down at her, one hand caressing her hair while my other hand holds my mic. "It's so cute!" I say gushing over the picture.

"There are literally hundreds of pictures like these hyung." says Namjoon chuckling. "I got like a million texts from my family and friends." says Jin hyung. "Me too." the rest of us say together chuckling. "My mom wants to meet her after our tour." I say. "We'll have to plan that. All of our families would want to meet her." says Jin hyung. "The press has already started writing both positive and negative articles about the adoption." Says Kookie rubbing his temples.

Namjoon snatches Kookie's phone from his grasp and starts going through the articles. He sighs frustrated from whatever was written in the articles. "Good morning." says Yuna entering the living area. "Good morning bubs." says Joon his mood brightening after seeing Yuna. We all smile at her. I don't know if Yuna knows this but her being around us helps to bring down our anxiousness or any other negative emotions for that matter. "Good morning bunny. Did you sleep well darling?" Kookie asks. "Yeah. Yesterday night was really great. I loved the concert. I fell asleep as soon as I laid on the bed." she says getting comfortable on the couch.

"That's great baby." says Tae smiling at her. "Wanna see some of yesterday's pictures?" Jin hyung asks from beside Yuna. "Yeah. Umm do they like me?" Yuna asks looking anxious fiddling with her fingers. "Of course they do baby. ARMY'S love you bunny. They have posted so many good messages about you cupcake. And how could they resist my baby bunny's cuteness." Kookie says with his famous bunny smile, reassuring Yuna. She smiles and starts looking at the pictures that Jin hyung had saved on his phone.

"You need to start with your lectures sweetie." says Joonie. Yuna nods and gets her things from her room. Jimin comes with her and sits next to me on the couch. Yuna settles in the chair near the window and starts with her lectures. Kookie decides that he'll sit with her today and we let him, knowing that he needs to be around her after reading those articles. Kookie is overly sensitive over things that concern Yuna. We all are to a certain extent but with Jungkook it's different. He doesn't want anyone to say that he is any less of a parent to Yuna just because he is young.

"Don't read any of those articles. We don't care about what the press says. ARMYS have our back we don't need to think over some stupid journalists writing shit." says Namjoon. "BigHit will do a press release soon and it'll shut them up. Also Jin hyung can you talk with Kook later?" he continues. "Yeah. I will do that." says Jin hyung. Soon Suga hyung enters. "What took you so long?" Asks Jin hyung. "I was just being lazy." says Yoongi hyung shrugging his shoulders. Jin hyung shakes his head chuckling.