Chapter 25

Jungkook's pov:

Yuna starts stirring in her sleep after awhile and slowly opens her eyes. "Hey baby." Namjoon hyung says softly, smiling at her. "Did you have a nice nap?" He asks as Jin hyung rubs Yuna's back. She nods snuggling Jin hyung making all of us chuckle. "Do you feel better baby bun?" Asks Jin hyung. "Yeah I feel better but my head still hurts appa." she says.

"I think she's fine." says Namjoon hyung laying his hand on Yuna's forehead, we all sigh in relief after hearing those words. He smiles and pecks Yuna's forehead and then proceeds to kiss her all over the face making her giggle. "Stop appa. I need to go to the bathroom." she says in between her giggles. "Sorry baby." Namjoon hyung says smiling at her. Yuna gets out of the bed and heads to the bathroom. "I'm glad she's fine." I say. "Yeah I couldn't bare to see her crying in pain." says Hobi hyung.

Yuna comes out from the bathroom and settles in between Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung on the bed. "Can we watch a movie?" She asks. "Sure we can munchkin." says Suga hyung smiling at her. Namjoon hyung sets Yuna on his lap so there's more space for others to sit. I sit beside Namjoon hyung and Suga hyung sits beside Jin hyung. Tae somehow manages to sit in between Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung, Jimin hyung lays down with his head on my lap. Hobi hyung does the same with Suga hyung.

We decide to watch Thor and soon Yuna is engrossed in the movie. She has taken a liking to the superhero movies, which Jin hyung doesn't like very much. He thinks it's way too violent for her. "For the record, I still don't approve of this." says Jin hyung, scowling at me playfully. "And why is that?" I ask smirking at him. "How is this even helpful? I mean superheroes aren't real." says Jin hyung making me and Yuna frown.

"Maybe. But you guys are my superheroes. I don't know how long I would have lived at the orphanage or maybe another Susan and Chang would have adopted me. You all adopted me and saved me. It makes you all my superheroes." says Yuna making my heart melt. I wipe the tears that escaped my eyes and pull Yuna in my arms, hugging her tightly to myself. Soon the others join in and we have a huge group hug.

Yuna's pov:

"Do you want to go out down for dinner bunny or do you want to stay here?" Kookie appa asks after the movie ends running his hands through my hair. "I don't know appa. I still feel tired even after the nap." I say frowning. I don't know why I am so tired. I did absolutely nothing. Jinnie appa coos at me and says, "It's okay baby bun. You are feeling tired only because you were sick darling. You'll eventually be back to normal princess." I nod and snuggle into Joonie appa's broad chest. He kisses the crown of my head and soothes my hair.

"What if the restaurant was nearby? Huh bubs?" Joonie appa asks. "No paps?" I ask my voice a little tense. "I can't promise baby. Are you scared of the paps honey?" He asks making me look up at him. "A little bit. Not used to of the crowds." I say shyly meeting his worried gaze. "Ohh bubs." he says as he holds me tighter to himself as I bury my face in his chest again. "It's okay sunshine. We don't think there will be any paps and even if there are we'll make sure no one touches you." says Hobi appa.

After the girl tried to grab me outside the restaurant I had been really paranoid. Thinking that someone will take me away from my family and I will never be able to see them again. "It's okay cupcake. You said that we are your superheroes right? So do you think your superheroes will let you get hurt?" Mimi appa asks. "No." I say shaking my head. "That's what I am saying. I'll protect you no matter what and beat up the bad guys." he says doing a dramatic superhero pose sending the entire room into a laughing fit.

Mimi appa takes me from Joonie appa and pretends that he's flying away with me in his arms making me laugh harder. "Yah Jimin-ah she just recovered from her fever don't do that." says papa Hobi taking me from Mimi and rubbing my back to calm down my giggles. Dada Mimi pouts playfully and says, "How could you take my baby from me, hyung?" I giggle at his demeanor and Hobi appa shakes his head chuckling. "Go get ready sunshine." Papa Hobi says ignoring Mimi appa. I head to the bathroom and quickly change my clothes.