Chapter 20

Jungkook's pov:

I wake up feeling refreshed. The early morning flights were always a little hectic for us but we all manage. I look around and notice that Yuna's awake while everyone else is still asleep. I get up and slowly pull Yuna out of Namjoon hyung's grasp. Namjoon hyung abruptly wakes up and looks up at us. "Go back to sleep hyung. I am just taking Yuna as she was awake." I say. Namjoon hyung sleepily nods and closes his eyes.

"Hey bunny. Had a nice nap?" I ask as I stroke her back. "Yeah." she says, her sleepy voice making me chuckle. I sit down on my seat and make sure she's comfortable on my lap. "Are you hungry baby?" I ask. She nods and I call a air hostess to bring us some snacks. "So what do you want to do after this baby?" I ask munching on my pringels. "I don't know. What can we do?" She asks.

"We can watch a movie, you can draw or read." I say listing off the options to her. "Let's watch something I am way too sleepy for reading or sketching." she says. "Okay. What do you want to watch?" I ask. "Anything is fine." she says. Suddenly a idea pops into my head. "Wanna watch superhero movies bunny?" I ask excited about introducing Yuna to the Marvel cinematic universe. She nods chucking a little.

"What's so funny?" I ask a little curious. "You looked so excited ap- Kookie." she says. Was she going to call me appa or am I imagining things. I don't push her to say anything just chuckle softly and ruffle her hair. "Let's watch Iron man bunny." I say as I play the movie on my laptop.

We both share earphones and watch the movie munching on our snacks. I watch Yuna's reactions more than I watch the movie. She means the world to me. I stroke her hair and smile at her. I am really glad with the progress that we've made with Yuna. She still gets nightmares though and gets scared around strangers but she eventually will get through it. We'll make sure of it.

The movie soon ends and by now everyone is awake except Suga hyung. "Did you like the movie bunny?" I ask already knowing the answer. "Yessss! Can you show me more?" She asks child-like excitement in her eyes. A huge grin spreads on my face looking at my baby's face. "Of course I'll show you more bunny." I say feeling a weird sense of satisfaction in seeing her acting like a kid she is. She looks carefree not the little girl who was always alert to look out for herself.

"Hey munchkin. What were you two doing?" Suga hyung asks as he wakes up. "We watched a movie." she says smiling. "That's great darling. How many hours more?" He asks looking at me. "Ten. I guess." I say looking at my watch. "Okay. I am going to eat and then go back to sleep I guess. Did you eat baby?" Asks Suga. "Obviously I made sure she ate hyung." I say rolling my eyes. "I did eat." says Yuna chuckling at our playfull banter.

She starts tracing the tattoos on my arm. "Ouch?" She asks looking up at me with curiosity filled eyes. "No baby it doesn't hurt a lot. Only a little when they draw it." I say smiling softly at her. "It looks pretty." she says smiling. "Really?" I ask softly as she nods her head. I was really worried about my tattoos before the adoption process. I thought that the tattoos would make me intimidating for the kid but now seeing Yuna tracing them makes me feel relieved.

"Hey sunshine." says Hobi hyung as he approaches us. "Hi Hobi." she says softly looking up from my tattoos. "What are you doing sweetie pie?" He asks. "Looking at Kookie's pretty tattoos." she responds, smiling at him. "Do you want to play games?" Hobi hyung asks looking at me and Yuna. "Yes." she says nodding her head.

Yuna's pov:

Kookie sets me down and I walk towards Jimin and Tae. "Hey baby. Wanna play cards?" Asks Jimin as he lifts me into his lap. "Yes but I don't know how to." I say pouting a little. "It's okay baby, Jiminie appa will teach you." he says kissing my forehead. He starts explaining how to play and soon Hobi and Kookie join us to play.