Chapter 24

One week later:

Taehyung's pov:

We run backstage after finishing another concert. We enter our green room to see Yuna sleeping on the couch. She has been extremely tired today. Usually she runs around on the stage when we do the sound check and is up till the concert ends to tell us that we did awesome but not today. She sat quietly or clung to one of us the entire day. Usually she doesn't have an issue with us going on the stage for performing but today she wouldn't let go of Hobi hyung, clinging to him for dear life.

I quickly take a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I head back to the green room and pick up Yuna. I immediately realize that she's burning up and is most probably sick. She stirs in her sleep opening her eyes."Papa," she says groggily clutching my shirt in her tiny hands. "Shh it's okay baby. Go back to sleep. Papa is here." I say rocking us slowly to get her back to sleep. I press a kiss to her warm forehead and caress her hair holding her tightly in my arms.

"I think she's sick." I tell Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung as soon as they enter the green room. Both of them frown at my words as Jin hyung comes up to me and Yuna. Jin hyung lays his hand on her forehead and his frown deepens feeling her temperature. "Yeah she's really warm." says Jin hyung sighing. "What do we do?" Asks Namjoon hyung caressing Yuna's back. "Let her rest for now. We'll give her medicine if she's still not feeling well tomorrow." says Jin hyung as we both nod.

"Why are we giving her medicine?" Asks Kookie as he enters with the rest of the hyungs. "Yuna has a little fever." says Jin hyung making all of them frown. "Let's head back to our hotel and let her rest." says Suga hyung. We all pile in the van, Yuna dead asleep in my arms. Hobi hyung caresses her face and fixes her hair a little. "Poor baby. I guess all the traveling caught up to her." he says smiling sadly at her.

"Do you think she'll need to go to the doctor's?" Asks Jimin hyung, eyes filled with worry. "I don't think that'll be necessary Jimin-ah. We'll just give her some medicine tomorrow if she's still not well." says Suga hyung reassuring Jimin hyung.

We soon reach the hotel and head to our bedrooms. In this hotel, we have four different bedrooms on the same floor. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are in one room, Jungkook and Jimin hyung are in another, Hobi hyung and Suga hyung are sharing the third room while me and Yuna are sharing the fourth bedroom. Our rooms are all interconnected so that we can have easy access to one another.

I gently lay Yuna down on the bed and get in beside her. "Good night Tae. Come and get me if her fever goes up." says Jin hyung. "I will. Good night hyung." I say as he leaves our room closing the door behind him. I caress Yuna's hair and feel her forehead. I cuddle her to my chest and look down at her pale face. "I hope you feel better baby." I whisper quietly, kissing her forehead.

I wake up to coughing beside me. I quickly sit up and turn on the lights. I rub Yuna's back and grab a bottle of water from beside my bed. "Easy there baby girl." I say softly, holding her on my lap. "Here." I say holding the water bottle to her lips after her coughing subsidies. She takes small sips of the water as tears stream down her face. "Why are you crying butterfly?" I ask wiping her tears. "Hurts appa." she says pointing at her throat, crying more. "Shh baby. Does speaking hurt?" I ask as she nods burying her face in my chest.

"Does anything else hurt?" I ask as she nods and points at her head. "Ohh my poor baby." I say cooing and rubbing her back, holding her close to me. "What's going on here?" Asks Hobi hyung entering our room. "Papa." says Yuna looking up at Hobi hyung with her tear streaked face. "Aww does my sunshine not feel well?" He asks settling beside me. Yuna nods and clings to me tighter. I grab a blanket and drape it around us.

"Where's her medicine kit?" Asks Hobi hyung. "Jin hyung packed it in a orange pouch in her suitcase." I say. He nods and start searching for her medicine kit. He gets the pouch and takes out a thermometer. Hobi hyung takes her temperature and sighs showing me the temperature. 103°F. "I think we should give her some medicine and maybe a cold rag will help?" I say as Hobi hyung nods.