Chapter 13

Yuna's pov:

The next few days go by pretty uneventful. I go to school and the boys go for practice. I am still having trouble to communicate in school and I still haven't made any friends. No one approaches me as I am the 'weird new girl'. No one bullies me or anything but they don't notice my existence either. It's like I am invisible to my classmates.

I did have a nightmare on Tuesday, if that's eventful for you guys. But Suga was awake writing lyrics so I went in his room. I fell asleep on his lap as he continued with his work.

You might ask what I'm doing currently and what is going on in Bangtan house. It's Thursday night and I am doing my math homework that I had completely forgotten about. "Time for bed, bubs." Namjoon says as he enters my room.

"I can't. I haven't yet completed my homework." I say whining abit. Joonie chuckles and asks, "What is it? Are you having any difficulties?" "Its math and no I don't have any trouble in understanding it's just I forgot about it." I reply.

After a couple of minutes I finish my work and pack my bag for the next day. I lay in my bed and Joon soothes out the comforter around me. "Sorry I made you wait." I say as I hug the comforter closer to me. "It's okay bubs. No need to apologize. Now go to sleep bug. I love you." he says as he kisses my forehead. "Good night Joonie." I say closing my eyes.

Dream:

"You idiot. Why weren't you wearing full clothes that don't show your ugly body bitch." yelled Susan pulling my hair and then slapping me hard. "What were you trying to do. Huh an attention seeking bitch already I see." she says kicking my stomach. "I can't believe it. I don't think my punishment will teach you your lesson you little brat. Wait until Chang comes home. I am sure his punishment will do its work." Susan says dragging me with my hair and throwing me in the closet. I pass out as my head hits the cabinet.

"SHE DID WHAT." I woke up startled from Chang's yelling. The closet door flew open and there stood Chang flaming in anger. He roughly grabbed my hair and proceeded to drag me out of the closet with all my protests going in vain. I knew Chang's punishment would end up with me being in a half-dead state.

"Who do you think you are huh? We were kind enough to provide you with a roof over your head and food and this is how you repay us?" Chang yells. He grabs me by my throat and starts choking me. I start gasping for air and claw at his hands in futile attempt. "I think someone needs to be whipped tonight." he says as he let's go of me. I fall to the ground with a thud and start taking huge breathes but my relief is short lived as Chang soon pulls me by my hair and proceeds towards my so called bedroom.

He ties me up tightly. The bedroom door slams shut and I hear receding footsteps. I let the silent tears stream down my face as I lay on the cold ground. "Don't make a sound. Don't make a sound. Don't make a sound. Don't make a sound." I remind myself. I know if I cry loudly Chang will punish me more.

The door opens and the whip hardly comes in contact with my back. I scream loudly in pain.

I wake up screaming. Being whipped was the worst punishment I had ever gotten. Tears stream down my face as the punishments replay in my head. The dream felt so real. I hear doors opening and footsteps rushing towards my bedroom.

My bedroom door slams open. All the boys rushed in with worried and panicked looks on their faces. They all rushed to my side and sat on my bed. Making a protective circle around me. Jimin slowly reaches me and pulls me on his lap. "Did you have a nightmare baby?" Says Jimin caressing my hair. I nod my head burying myself in his chest. "It was really bad." I manage to croak out between my sobs.

Jimin hugs me tightly and kisses the top of my head. "Shhh it's okay baby. Calm down." says Tae as he rubs my back. "Do you want to talk about it bubs?" Asks Namjoon. "No no please no." I say. "Shh it's okay baby. Just breathe." says Jin. "He's going to hurt me." I say in between my sobs remembering Chang saying that he'll kill me for putting him in the situation he is.

"Shhhh it's okay. We are all here baby. All your appas are here with you. No one can hurt you. Relax munchkin." says Jimin as he holds me tighter. "Don't leave me please." I whisper out looking at him. "No one is going to leave you baby." he says kissing my forehead and wiping my tears.

Taehyung's pov:

It was heart breaking to see Yuna's tear streaked face and hear her cry her heart out. When I had heard her scream I was terrified and thought that someone had broken in and was trying to harm our little baby. I ran as fast as I could to her room. Her devastated state broke my heart.

"Don't leave me please." she says barely above a whisper. Her eyes full of sadness and fear looking at Jimin hyung in search for comfort and love. "No one is going to leave you baby." reassures Jimin hyung looking at our little one with nothing but love and adoration. He kisses her forehead and wipes away all her tears.

Jimin hyung lays on her bed pulling down Yuna as well and covering her with her comforter. I lay on her other side and pull her to me. I kiss the top of her head. "No one is leaving you baby. We all are here. Your appas are here. No need to worry. We all love you so much baby. I love you so much my little butterfly." I say softly caressing her hair. She slowly calms down her sobs now occasional sniffles.

Jin hyung lays next to Jimin hyung by the end of the bed. Hobi hyung slides in behind me. Kook and Joon hyung sit on the bean bags and Suga hyung sits on her desk chair.

"Sorry for waking you all. I didn't.." Suga hyung cuts her off by saying "Don't apologize munchkin. Your well being is everything for us. So it doesn't matter if it's the middle of the night. We'll do anything to make you feel better baby." he says softly.

Soon enough Yuna is in a deep sleep. "I wonder when she'll stop thinking that she bothers us. And stops apologizing for everything." says Kookie in a low voice. "It'll take time Kook. With her past we need to be patient." says Joonie hyung.

All these nightmares are terrifying for Yuna. I wonder how she used to handle it all by herself in the orphanage. I think about what Kook said. It's natural for all of us to want Yuna to come to us without thinking that she's bothering us. But the way she was raised she thinks that she's nothing. We want what's best for her.

All Yuna needs is love and care. The little girl inside her just wants someone to hug her, kiss her and shower her with love and care. But a part of her wants to be cautious so that she doesn't get hurt again. She's torn. A part of her wants nothing but to jump into our arms and let everything out. But a part of her holds her back. She's in inner conflict on whether to believe us or not.

I fall asleep cuddling my little butterfly to myself. Wanting nothing more than to protect her, love her and to make her believe that we're not going to leave her. That we love her and will be there for her whenever she needs us. We'll be her biggest supporters. We'll be her shoulder to cry on when she's feeling low. We'll be the hand to help her up when she falls down and help her fight again. We'll be there through everything right next to her.

 We'll be there through everything right next to her