Chapter 19

Taehyung's pov:

It's Friday afternoon and the dorm is full of chaos as everyone is in a hurry to pack for the tour. I glance at the clock and notice that it's time to pick up Yuna from school. "Hobi hyung you need to go to get Yuna." I yell. "Yeah yeah, I am leaving." yells back Hobi hyung. "Don't yell." Suga hyung yells from his room. I chuckle to myself and continue with my packing.

I am soon done with my packing so I decide to go ahead and start packing Yuna's bags. I head to her room with a huge suitcase and start packing her clothes. "Hey baby." I say smiling at Yuna as she enters. "Hey Tae." she says. I beckon her over to me and kiss her cheeks. "How was your day butterfly?" I ask holding her in my arms. "It was pretty good. Are you taking me to the park today?" She asks looking really hopeful.

"I don't know darling. Namjoon hyung isn't really sure." I say. She doesn't throw a tantrum like a kid. "It's okay I understand." she says softly. "You should freshen up butterfly. We're going to have a early dinner and go to bed early. We have a flight really early baby." I say patting her back. She nods and grabs clothes and heads to her bathroom to freshen up.

I sigh feeling bad that we couldn't take her to the park to play with her friends. A part of me is also sad about the fact that she didn't whine about it. She's so used to of things not being her way that she doesn't protest against it. "Ohh you're already packing her stuff. Do you need help?" Asks Jin hyung as he stands in Yuna's doorway.

"No I am almost done with her clothes. Now I need to pack her art supplies and a few novels. Is there anything else?" I ask. "Nothing else for now. I'll pack her toiletries and her creams later." he says as he turns to leave. Yuna soon comes out. "Do you need any help Taetae?" She asks. "I don't think so. I am almost done. I have packed your clothes and art stuff and a couple of novels. Jin hyung is going to pack your essentials. Do you need anything else?" I ask. "I don't think so." she says. "Ohh school supplies!" she exclaims. I chuckle and start packing a small bag with her school supplies as she helps.

Yuna and I head downstairs and notice that everyone is done with their packing. Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung are making dinner while the others are just lounging around in the living room. "Come here bubs." Joonie hyung calls Yuna. Yuna settles beside him on the couch. I sit down beside Kookie. "I'm sorry bubs that you can't go to the park with your friends today baby. But when we come back we'll take you. I promise." he says soothing her hair.

"It's okay. I understand that we need to leave early tomorrow morning so I am not mad at any of you guys." she says smiling softly. "Thank you bubs." says Namjoon hyung as he kisses Yuna all over her face. Soft giggles escape her lips and Joon hyung begins to tickel her. "No Joonie, no tickels." Yuna manages to say in between her laughter. Joonie chuckles and picks up Yuna rubbing her back to calm her from the tickel assault.

"Dinners ready." yells Jin hyung and we all head to the dining room. "So tomorrow we have a flight at 5:30 in the morning which means we need to be at the airport by 4:45 so please wake up by 4:15." says Joonie hyung as everyone is almost done with their food. Whines and protests are heard around the table but everyone responds with a 'yes' quietly.

Jimin hyung immediately takes Yuna to her bedroom so that she can get some proper sleep before tomorrow's chaos begins. We all kiss her goodnight. "I hope she'll be okay through all the ruckus of the tour." I say. "Yeah me too" says Jin hyung. "She'll be fine. We all are there for her. Now head to bed." says Joon hyung reassuring us. I head to my bedroom and flop on my bed. "I hope this tour goes well." is my last thought as I drift off to sleep.

The next day:

Namjoon's pov:

I wake up to my alarm blaring loudly. I turn it off and quickly get out of my bed before my laziness kicked in. I quickly got ready and headed out. I could hear showers running so I assumed that all the boys were awake. I checked on the makanes and made sure they were up.

I enter Yuna's room to see her sleeping peacefully. "Wake up bubs. We have a flight baby." I say as she slowly sits up on her bed. "Come on bubs get ready." I say smiling at her sleepy face. She nods slowly and gets out of her bed. I head downstairs towards the kitchen to see Jin hyung preparing a little breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning Joon." he says yawning. "Good morning hyung." I say chuckling at his sleepy state. "I woke up Yuna." I tell him. "Good. I can't wait to get on the jet and sleep." he says. "Me too." I reply yawning. Soon everyone is in the kitchen with their carry on bags. We made sure to send our luggage last night itself so it's easier for us in the morning or crack of dawn to be accurate. Kookie is carrying Yuna who already looks half asleep in his arms.

"Hey bunny. Wake up baby you need to eat." Kookie says gently to Yuna. He sets her on the breakfast stool keeping an arm around her so that she doesn't fall in her sleepy state. She starts eating and slowly looks a little more awake. "I hope there are no fans. Can't handle the loud screams right now." says Tae. "There won't be." I say hoping that no fans showed up at this ungodly hour. None of us would be able to handle it.

We soon finish our breakfast and settle in the van. Yuna is sitting on my lap looking out the window. "It looks so quiet and peaceful." she says. I notice the calmness and the sleeping state of the usually buzzing city and relax a little. This was my favorite part of waking up early. I caress Yuna's hair and place a soft kiss on the crown of her head. "It is. Isn't it pretty, baby?" I ask. She hums in response.

We enter the airport to notice that there are no fans around. We all sigh in relief. Don't get me wrong we love our fans but sometimes it gets too much. Jin carries Yuna and we all soon reach the security check. Jimin and Jin hyung go through security first. Suga hyung takes off Yuna's jacket and shoes and places it in the plastic tray with her small backpack on the conveyor belt.

"Okay sunshine the nice lady over there is going to check if you have anything that you shouldn't have. She's not going to hurt you darling so no need to worry okay baby?" Hobi hyung explains softly. Yuna nods a little hesitantly. "Okay bubs. Walk through she'll tell you what to do." I say smiling at her. Yuna walks towards the metal detectors and is greeted with a smile by the security woman. She quickly checks Yuna and tells her to walk towards Jimin and Jin hyung.

Soon all of us are heading towards our private jet. We all quickly settle into our seats. I am sitting next to Yuna. Tae and Jimin are sitting together. Jin hyung and Hobi hyung are behind us and Suga hyung and Kookie are sitting near the front of us.

I buckle Yuna's belt over her. The plane starts moving on the runway and Yuna let's out a gasp. I quickly hold her hand and kiss the top of her head. "It's okay bubs." I say soothingly. Soon the plane is on a steady height "See baby nothing to be scared of. Now go to sleep baby. " I say stroking her hair. She fidgets in her seat uncomfortably. I pick her up and lay her on my lap, her head resting on my chest. She cuddles into my chest making me chuckle. "Comfy?" I ask looking down at her. She hums and her eyes droop shut.

I am excited about the tour and about introducing Yuna to ARMY'S. Yuna is literally a part of me and I really hope that ARMY'S support and love my baby. I press one last kiss to her forehead and fall asleep quickly, the lack of sleep from the previous night catching up on me.

 I press one last kiss to her forehead and fall asleep quickly, the lack of sleep from the previous night catching up on me