Chapter 29

[A/N: Just a remainder dialoges written in bold are spoken in English.]

Yoongi's pov:

I wake up to the sun shining on my face and I groan in annoyance. I hear the shower running and I assume that Jin hyung is up and opened the curtains to wake me up. I groggily get out of the bed and head towards the living room. I notice Yuna sitting on the couch with her bed head making me chuckle. "Good morning munchkin." I say as I sit down beside her. "Good morning appa." she says smiling up at me.

"Hyung!" I hear Hobi's panicked voice as he enters the living area. His hair a mess as if he had been running his hands through it. His eyes land on Yuna and relief floods his face. He takes quick steps towards her and picks her up, pressing butterfly kisses on her face. "What happened?" I ask in a soft tone. "I had a terrible dream and then I woke up and Yuna wasn't beside me making me panic and.." Hobi starts rambling and I gently lay a hand on his shoulder. He takes a deep breath and looks up at me for reassurance. "It's okay Hoseokie. She's right here. You don't need to worry." I say rubbing his back. He nods in response and soon Tae and Kookie enter the living room.

"Everything good?" Tae asks looking between Hobi and me. "Yeah everything's good." I say nodding and giving them a small smile. "Go get ready sunshine." Hobi says setting her down and Yuna hurries to the bedroom. "Good morning everyone." Namjoon says as he comes in the living room. "How did everyone sleep?" He asks as he picks up the newspaper. "Not good." Hobi and Kookie say simultaneously making him look up at them. "Why?" Namjoon asks his tone laced with concern. "I was feeling way too anxious to fall asleep." Kookie says shrugging his shoulders and heads to make some coffee. "Bad dream." Hobi keeps his answer short. "Kookie make some for me too." I say.

"So today we are going sightseeing and tomorrow Disneyland. Do you guys think Yuna will be okay with it?" Namjoon asks as Jin hyung and Jimin come in, Jungkook following behind them with two mugs of steaming coffee. He hands me a mug and sits down beside Tae. "I think so. We'll be there so she'll be fine." I say as Jin hyung nods in approval. "I don't think I'll be able to let her out of my sight for awhile." Tae says as he glances at the bedroom door. "Me either." says Jimin sighing softly.

"Also Sejin hyung called. They have found a bodyguard for Yuna. He has experience with kids so I think he'll be good. Sejin hyung is going to send me the profile and after our approval he can be hired." Namjoon says. "Has anyone personally interviewed him?" Jin hyung asks. "Yeah someone from the company has. Also they have verified the profile. So the information that Sejin hyung is going to send is cross checked and nothing on it is fake." Namjoon explains.

"Let's see. If it's okay we'll hire him." I say as everyone nods in response. I head to take a shower and get ready for going out. When I enter the living room everyone is ready to head out. I see that Yuna is tightly grasping onto Jimin's hand and her body posture screams fear and anxiousness. I gently take her other hand in mine and stroke my thumb over her knuckles. "It's okay munchkin. We won't leave you alone for a second baby." I say reassuringly and Yuna nods in response.

We head out of the hotel and into our van. Yuna sits between me and Jimin in the back. Hobi, Tae, Kookie in the middle row while Jin drives and Namjoon sits shotgun giving directions. "Not like New York." says Yuna after awhile. "Hmm yeah darling. How is it different?" Jimin asks looking down at her. "More colorful. Busy but not so busy. More statues and stuff." Yuna responds still looking out and playing with Jimin's fingers and rings. "You mean architecture?" I ask leaning towards her, tilting my head slightly. "Yeah that." she says nodding her head making me and Jimin chuckle.

"We're here." Namjoon says as Jin hyung parks the car. We stand outside the famous Louvre museum and Yuna looks at huge structures in awe. "It's so beautiful." she says softly, looking at the Louvre pyramid. We head inside and Yuna is in complete awe looking at the impressive art exhibits. Namjoon walks beside her telling her about the artists and their inspiration and short stories related to them given on the description board beside the art masterpieces.