Chapter 15

Yuna's pov:

Dream:

I am running in a house. I look behind me to see Chang. I suddenly collide into someone. I fall down with a thud. I look up to see my mom. I scamper away from her. I back up to get away from her. Chang soon catches up and Susan soon follows him. I am cornered with Chang, Susan and my mom looking at me like I am a prey. Chang raises his hand and I scream loudly.

I jolt awake screaming in fear. Tears stream down my face like a waterfall. This was not a memory. It was just a sick twisted dream which my brain made up. I usually don't get nightmares like these. I half expect my door to open or rushing footsteps towards my bedroom but none of that happens. I hurriedly get out of my bed. "I need the boys." I think to myself.

I open Jin's bedroom door but he's not in there. I check Jimin's room to find it empty as well. I check all the rooms one by one to find them all empty. I run downstairs to see no one in the kitchen or the living room or any of the studios.

Sobs rack my body and all I can think is that the boys left me. Suddenly I hear the all familiar laughter. I could recognize that sick voice anywhere. Chang slowly enters the living room where I had been crying. Followed by my mom and Susan. "You really thought they wanted you huh?" He asks laughing like a maniac. "I had told you, you bitch, no one would ever love you" says my mom. "You're just a good for nothing, useless brat" says Susan.

They all start advancing towards me just like in my dream. I back away in fear wanting to get away. "Useless." "Ugly." "Good for nothing." "Ungrateful." "Waste of space." all their voices muddle together.

I wake up startled. Sobs get stuck in my throat and I am gasping. "It was a dream.  It was a dream. It was a dream. It was a dream." I reassure myself. The entire thing was a dreadful dream which I wish I never had.

6:30 I sigh loudly. I don't have school today as it's a Saturday. Do the boys really love me? That question keeps repeating in my head. What if they just leave me like in the nightmare? I feel totally and utterly lost. This nightmare is making me question everything.

Seokjin's pov:

I wake up to my alarm ringing. I turn it off and quickly get ready. We have practice today and I need to make breakfast for everyone. I head out of my room towards the kitchen and start making breakfast. Slowly everyone starts coming and I serve everyone.

"I'll go wake up Yuna." I say. Everyone nods, too sleepy. I chuckle and go upstairs to my baby's room. I open her bedroom door to see her wide awake and ready for the day. "Good morning princess." I say. "Good morning." she says just above a whisper. I frown a little. She had been doing better since the last few days. "Why is she so quiet suddenly?" I think to myself.

"Let's go get some breakfast in that little tummy of yours." I say as I reach out to her. She flinches and my eyes widen in surprise. She hasn't flinched around us in days. We were past that phase I had thought. "Are you okay baby?" I ask kneeling to her level. She nods slowly. Something is definitely wrong. Yuna had started talking around us. She was more comfortable around us. This is like we are back to square one.

I don't ask her any more questions and we head downstairs. "Good morning sunshine." Hobi says to Yuna smiling brightly. "Good morning." she replies softly. Everyone glances at me as if to ask what was wrong. I shrugged in response not knowing anything. Jimin picks up Yuna to help her on the breakfast stool. She flinches getting everyone's attention.

"Are you okay butterfly? Did something happen?" Asks Tae looking really worried. "I'm okay." Yuna replies looking down at her food. We all look at each other having a conversation with our eyes on whether to push her or not. "Are you sure bubs?" Asks Joonie gently. Yuna just nods in response.