Chapter 34

Taehyung's pov:

"Hey! How did the talk with the principal go?" I ask Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung as they enter the living room. "The two girls are getting suspended. And if at all any incident like this occurs again then there are going to be stricter actions. They are going to take a special assembly today specifically to announce that. I made sure that they don't mention Yuna in any of it but the message is clear." Yoongi hyung explains as I nod in response.

"Seems good enough. But won't it scare off people from Yuna?" Jimin hyung asks. "It won't. If someone just wants to be friends they wouldn't be afraid of getting consequences." Jin hyung shrugs. "Yeah hyung is right." Namjoon hyung agrees with Jin hyung. "Where's Yuna?" Yoongi hyung asks looking around. "She's asleep in her room" Kookie answers. "Oh you guys need to wake her up. She needs to go get a shot at the doctors because of the injury. She banged her head on the cafeteria table. The germs and it was a metal table, so yeah." Jin hyung explains shuddering at the end of his explanation.

"Who's taking her?" I ask anxiously biting my nails. "Umm you, Kook, Jimin and Hobi. We have a meeting at Hybe in like half an hour." Suga hyung says as he shrugs as if it's no big deal. "What no! We can't." Hobi hyung says his eyes wide with panic. "Why not?" Namjoon hyung asks looking at him inquisitively. "Umm, no. I will not go." Hobi hyung says quietly. "Yeah neither can I." I say shaking my head. How can I take my daughter to the doctors, just so that they can stab her? No, thank you.

"Yeah, we two can't take her too. Also is it really necessary?" Jimin hyung asks exchanging looks with Jungkook. "You four stop with this bullshit. You are taking Yuna to the doctors so that she can take her shot. That's it." Jin hyung strictly says glaring daggers at the four of us. "But hyung-" the look he gave me shut me up. "Don't behave like kids, you guys are fathers for God's sake!" Suga hyung says rolling his eyes.

"What's going on?" Yuna asks as she enters the living room. "Nothing bubs. We were just talking about who is taking you to the doctor's." Namjoon hyung says as she nods, sitting on the couch beside me. "Oh yeah. The nurse was saying something about me needing a tetanus shot." Yuna says as she leans into my side. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the corner of her bandaged head. "You don't want to go. Right bunny?" Jungkook asks looking hopefully at Yuna.

"I need to get it though. Right?" She asks looking at the others curiously. "You need to get it munchkin. Your dada is just being a kid." Suga hyung says rolling his eyes. "But hyung-" Jimin hyung tries to reason but Suga hyung cuts him off by saying, "No more questions. You are taking her and we all are leaving." Suga hyung, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung leave as we all sigh in unison. "We need to go, right?" Yuna asks looking up at me. "Yes, butterfly." I reply caressing her hair. "Then let's go." She says as she jumps off the couch. We four follow her reluctantly.

Yuna's pov:

"No, wait, is this safe?" papa Taetae asks for the nth time looking at the injection in the nurse's hand suspiciously. "Yeah! Is it WHO approved?" dada Jimin asks as papa Hobi holds me tightly in his arms, almost suffocating me to death, almost. Dada Kookie is looking at the scene in front of him anxiously, biting his nails. The doctor sighs frustrated about being asked the same questions like a thousand times. He definitely hasn't dealt with four overprotective parents at the same time before this.

We have been sitting here since the past half an hour, just for a shot. I am sure both the doctor and the nurse are ready to get rid of us. But everytime the nurse takes a step forward to poke me with the injection, it's as if the boys come up with a new round of the same questions.

"Is this even necessary?" dada Kookie asks as he stands next to me, near the examination table. "I can take it." I say as I sigh. The four boy's attention immediately snaps towards me. "Are you sure, mochi?" dada Jimin asks looking at me with worried eyes. "I can. You four should relax. You guys are more scared than I am. How about this, you all hold each other's hands as she gives me the shot. If you start feeling scared just squeeze each other's hand." I say softly. Papa Hobi untangles his arms from around me and goes and stands with the rest of them. The four of them look like lost puppies, but do as I said.