Chapter 31

Namjoon's pov:

Seeing Yuna's excited face made my day. The day had only started but I knew that it was going to be one of the best days of my life. We have been on tour for awhile and it has been a little difficult to spend time with Yuna. We all felt guilty about it and the grabbing incident only made it worse. We all knew that this is what Yuna needed to forget the incident and to refresh. And we all needed it just as much.

"Let's go then." I say as Yuna grabs my hand and tries to pull me. Keyword: tries. I stand still for a second but give in and let her pull me towards the entrance. The others chuckle and follow, Hobi hyung grabbing Yuna's other hand. "Breakfast first?" Jin hyung asks and I nod pulling out the list of things noted for today. I look down at Yuna and smile. "Let's get you energized for the day bubs." I say. "Oh come on. Can't we just go on the rides first?" Jungkook asks pouting as if he were the kid. "Jungkook." Jinnie hyung says in a stern tone. "Sorry hyung." Kookie says immediately, his face turning red with embarrassment.

We first have breakfast and let me tell you Yuna was really excited seeing Mickey Mouse shaped waffles with excess whipped cream. After having breakfast we aboard the studio tram tour which takes you around the various movie sets and props. Yuna, the makanes and the TXT boys are constantly pointing at stuff and mentioning movie dialogs and jokes talking constantly. Yuna is getting along well with the TXT boys and is having fun. We all randomly take pictures of each other and enjoy the animations.

After the studio tram tour, we enjoy a few rides. The Peter Pan's flight, Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a small world, Crush's Coaster and Ratatouille: the adventure. Yuna loves to point out the movie references and enjoys the rides in all ways. She had seen parts of the Pirates of the Caribbean and when we first entered the ride she squealed saying "Captain Jack Sparrow." "And Mister Gibbs!" Kai had said making everyone chuckle at their childish behavior.

Yuna was really excited to also see the Disney characters. She wasn't shy at all to take pictures with them or shake their hands. "Rapunzel said that I look pretty!" she says beaming running towards us. "Obviously she said that baby bun. You're gorgeous." Jin says picking her up and kissing her cheeks making her giggle more. "Is someone ticklish?" Gyu asks Yuna with a smirk. Yuna shakes her head vigorously, giggles still escaping her lips contradicting her actions. "Let's check that shall we?" Gyu asks nodding towards Taehyun. They both start their tickel assault and Yuna starts laughing loudly. "No oppa." she says. "Only if you say that you are ticklish." says Taehyun. "Yess I am ticklish." Yuna says in between her laughter and Taehyun and Gyu stop smiling at her fondly. Yuna takes a few deep breaths and calms down a little.

We watch the Disney characters do a parade and then head to watch the illusion evening show. Yuna sings along to all the songs and has a huge smile plastered on her face the entire time. Seeing her smile I know that me and the boys are doing something right. I am proud of her and the progress that she has made with us. She catches me staring at her and she points at Elsa singing along. I nod chuckling and sing with Yuna pulling her closer to me.

We have dinner at Bistrot Chez Rèmy and the life size cutlery and cookbooks make me chuckle. Yuna is dead tired at the end of the day. She almost falls asleep clutching her fork making everyone laugh. Jungkook feeds her dinner after that. I carry Yuna to the car afterwards. "Is she asleep?" Yeojun asks trying to look at Yuna's face which is buried in my neck. "She is." I say softly. He opens the car door for me and mumble a small 'thank you'. I settle in and try to put Yuna down but she clings to me. After awhile I give up and simply cuddle her to myself.

Yoongi hyung and the TXT boys get in the car while the rest head to the other car. "Yoongi hyung I was going to ask you something." Soobin says gaining Yoongi's attention. "Go on." Yoongi hyung says looking at him through the rear view mirror. "The picture that you posted. Did Yuna get it from the girl who tried to grab her during the concert?" Soobin asks his expression vary. "Yeah." Yoongi hyung says sighing. "You wanna know what she said to me on that day?" Yoongi hyung asks. "Yeah." Kai says looking at him curiously. "She said aren't you humans too? I mean she's right. Shouldn't people understand that?" Yoongi asks.