6

I'm drown in you
-Unknown

Chapter 6 : Aura

Sebastian's POV

I was bed ridden due to the bullet wound. I was tired as fuck I couldn't do anything.

Everyday doctor come and go, give me medicen, don't work and says shit.

Once I was so close to punching the doctor but Benette held me back.

Today Olivia told me that my new doctor is coming.

"I don't a new doctor! I'm fine on my own" I snapped and she rolled her eyes.

"I have met her and she will come and treat you" she said and I glared at her.

"I told you I hate female doctor they get all touchy" I spat out.

"She is not like them." She said and I scoffed.

"I need rest" I said and she sighed.

"Same coconut head you are" she said and I glared at her she smirked and went out.

I went to sleep. I woke after some hours and I sit up drank water and ate some fruits.

Soon there was knocking at the door.

"Sebastian it's me" Olivia said.

"Come in sis" I said and she came in.

Soon a girl came in, she doesn't look astonished or surprised she didn't even check out my room or gave me a flirty smile.

Her Aura was different. She had a Comforting Aura around her.

Who is she?" I said keeping my voice cold. I don't want to show her any sign of softness.

She is beautiful. She had nice brown eyes which remind of the autumn leaves.

"Hello I'm sorry I didnt introduce myself. I'm your doctor Janis Ian"she said smiling a little.

She is the daughter of Kyle Ian! I see resemblance now.

He was literally like my second father. He trained me so much.

"Janis Ian?" I said said looking a little shocked.

"Yes is there any problem?" She questioned probably annoyed.

Really! She is annoyed by me!

"No" I said with sharp cold voice.

"I told you Olivia I don't need doctors to treat me I'm good as the way I'm"
I said keeping my voice cold.

"But Sebastian you have to get treated! You are badly injured and she is trustworthy and she is not Ria" She said and I glared at her.

Why she took the name of that wench!

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Mister" she stopped probably asking for my last name.

"Knight" Olivia said smirking this is entertaining for her.

"Mr knight I appreciate that if you get the treatment I'm here to treat you and that my job.

I don't want you to get sick more due to your foolish reason" she said with raised eyebrow.

Holy shit! She literally talk back at me.

Olivia looked like she is about to scream or laugh.

I looked at shocked soon I got angry.

"Don't tell me what to do" I said through gritted teeth.

"Olivia please give me his reports and everything today" she said smiling at her.