32

"𝙸 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32 : Stay by my side

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚂'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

"Fuck it's cold, fuck it's cold"

I am walking for more than a hour. I can feel my body. Even if I stole a jacket from the one of the men, I kicked. The cold was very stinging.

My feet were blue and they were bleeding because, when I ran. My heels broke. My back of neck had cut due to some fucking bald man tried his new dagger on me.

"I'm sure I would die from hypothermia."

I fell down and I don't have energy. I have to find some place, shelter. I stood up and start to walk again.

Why would you make a house, near woods.

Fucking stupid assholes.

For crying out loud, I don't even know this place.

I saw smoke, a spark of hope ignited in me. I moved towards the smoke.

"Please be a cottage, if it's not a cottage just be a shelter with some fire"

I mumbled to myself, my body was losing its heat. I was getting dizzy. I shook my head and saw a small cottage.

I don't have my phone with me, I remember forgetting the clutch in the car. I entered the cottage it was small, but it was warm.

I sighed as I entered the cottage. It feels like someone was in there just some hours ago. The woods still had a spark.

It was giving heat, there was some wood and match box. I threw wood in the fireplace and tried to make the fire. My hand burned as match stick burned at the end.

"Fuck"

The fire started to crackle. I cried out in relief. I put out my feet near the fire.

"I hope you are okay Luke" I whispered to myself.I was trying to stay awake, but the tiredness and sleep took over me. I hope you find me Sebastian.

Flashback

Gunshots echoed emitting screams out of the people. Luke stood in front of  Janis.

"Luke! Go find Petra"

"But-"

"I will fuck my way out of here! Go take her away. She is new to this shit!"

Luke nodded and I took hold of some of  ladies made them escape. I felt cold blade on the back of my neck. As I was escaping.

I ducked and kicked his leg, grabbed the knife and jammed it in his ribs.i kicked him once again and grabbed the jacket of him . I ran outside into the woods.

End of flashback

I woke at the sound of cars and people. I couldn't move my body, my body was sore aching. The fire burnt out last night. I was so cold. My hands were blue.

I saw it was morning as the light was coming from a small hole or  was I dead?.

I stood up and winced as my feet made contact with ground. I see my heels lying on the ground. I broke the heels of both, wore it as a sandels.