26

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26: Because of me

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟

It's been a week and everything is back to normal. I'm healing still as the wounds were deep, but they don't hurt that much.

I'm sitting in kitchen eating my breakfast, I took a sip of coffee.

"Good morning, Love" I jumped in fright as Sebastian whispered in my ear. I glared at him. He gave me a smile. He lifted me up and sat on stool, put me on his lap.

"You there are other stools too? I could sit at them"I said and he kisses my cheek.

"Nah! I like you sitting on me" he said near my ear and I gasped.

"You pervert!" I said and slapped his chest, he let out "omph" sound. He rubbed his chest area and chuckled. He just snuggled my neck.

"I have to tell you something" He said and I nodded drinking my coffee.

"I am going on an important business for week" he said and I whined. He laughed.

"Not again~" I said and kissed the back of my neck. I smiled. He is just so sweet.

"No dangerous business, Mr Knight" I said and he nodded and I smiled.

"I have time leave today" he said hesitantly. I scrunched my face up.

"Okay, but stay safe. I'm not brave as before to treat you" I said and sighed. He just rocked us back and forth.

"You are brave" he said and his phone rang. He groaned and I stood up from his lap and sat on other stool he glared at the lost of touch.

"Pick up the phone" I said and sipped my coffee. He picked up the and stood up from the stool, made his way towards me. He picked me up like I weigh nothing and sat on couch with me on his lap. He head on my shoulder. I was gawking at him in shock.

"Okay" he said and ended the call and sighed deeply. I put my hand in his hair and he sighed.

"What's the matter?" I asked and he looked up. His blue eyes staring into my brown one. God I love his eyes.

"I have to leave in an hour" he said and I felt my stomach drop. I nodded and tried to cheer him up.

"Come one, let's pack up your things" I said and he didn't made an effort to move.

"Can't I just pack you too?" He said and I slapped his arm. He chuckled and stood up.

"Can you put me down? I'm not doll" I said and he shook his head.

"Put me down now or you are not gonna sleep with me after you come back" I threatened him and he immediately put me down.

"Now, don't threaten me like this again" he said and I laughed and went into kitchen and put my mug in sink. I washed it and dried my hands.

We made our way to his room. I was trying grab his luggage as he was taking bath. I pulled it to me as it was on higher shelf. A box fell and hit my head.

"Ow!" I said and sat massaging my head. I heard the bathroom door and closed with a loud thud.

Bitch! It's hurts

"Love, are you okay?" I heard worried Sebastian voice as I looked up and saw shirtless Sebastian and shaving cream on his face.

I laughed at his face. He looked at me confused.