29

"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸𝙣
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 29: Flight

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟

"SEBASTIAN KNIGHT!"

I jumped after hearing the loud voice of someone, I sat up straight in my bed.

Shit!

Black spots clouded my vision, I groaned and lied back down. I felt buzzing in my head for 30 seconds, after it everything went normal.

"Damn! Olivia can't you speak in lower octave?! Janis is sleeping" Sebastian voice reached my ears.

"Shit, you could have told me sooner" Olivia answered back as i stood up from my bed.

I went to the door and ripped it open. They both turned towards me, smiling awkwardly.

"Good morning" I said and made my way downstairs. I want my coffee.

I'm not a morning person, I sat on the stool in the kitchen. Ronald came gave me a glass of water.

"Thanks"

I gulped down the water. I put glass on the counter.

"Miss Janis, anything particular you want to eat in breakfast?" Ronald said and I smiled.

"Why don't you surprise me? Make the breakfast you love the most"

His eyes lit and he nodded with a smile. I nodded back and went to my room.

I met Sebastian in the way. He grabbed me by my waist and hugged me. I hugged him back, he kissed my neck. I shivered.

"I can see you in my hoodie forever, if you look this sexy"

"I look like absolute mess" I said and he looked at me with a smirk.

"A hot mess"

"Stop it" I slapped his chest as his chest vibrated with laughter.

"Forgot to tell you, don't kill me"

"I will first see the situation, then I will plan your murder" I said and he chuckled.

"Well, we are going, to meet my parents" he said and I froze. He looked so nervous.

Bitch! He met your mom, why are u acting like fucking chicken!

"So?"

"You are not mad?" He asked me confused. I smirked.

"Nah uh, I could never be mad at my fiancè" I said and kissed his lips. I tried to run, but he grabbed me by my hips and pinned my to the wall.

My breath hitched, he was looking down at me with hooded eyes.

"Love, I'm this fucking close to lose my fucking control and take you in my bedroom"

"Then who is stopping you?" I said as he pinned me to wall more, as his body was against mine.

Shiver ran down my spine, his hot body making mine melt. I felt myself, now hot and bothered.

"The fucking flight, if I would take you love, then it would not be some quick thing"

"Ahan, then let me go if you don't want us to be late" I said and he smirked, I don't like his smirk a little bit.