16

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16: 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

Currently we are standing infront of my house.

"Sebastian behave" I warned him and he grinned.

"I always behave" He said and I scoffed.

I unlocked the door and went in.

"Mom I'm home!" I said and she came out of kitchen with spatula In her hands.

"Hey hone-Who is this fine young gentleman?" She said and smiled at weirdly.

"Hello Mam I'm her boyfriend Sebastian" he said while smiling politely.

This man is totally a con!

"Omo Come on have a dinner with us!" My mom squealed and grabbed his hand and drag him in.

"Finally she got a boyfriend after her that break up" she said and soon her eyes widen.

"Mom!" I exclaimed and Sebastian narrowed his eyes on me.

"Break up?" He asked me and I laughed nervously.

"Um nothing" I said and laughed awkwardly.

"Um alright" he said and mom was staring at him.

"Mom!" I said and she laughed.

"What? You look so good together" she said and I swear my whole face turned red not because of her words.

But due to his smirk.

This asshole.

"I'm just going to freshen up and then eat the dinner" I said and I was going to my room them my mom yelled.

"Give him some clothes too And show him the other Bathroom!" I stopped and grumbled I turned around

"Come on" I said and he smiled at my mom.

We made our way upstairs. I opened the guest room door and went in with him following behind.

I grabbed  a large t-shirt and grey sweat pants.

"Here, there is the bathroom everything you will need is present their" I said and turned to go to my room.

Soon he grabbed my hand and turned me to face him. His face was inches away from me.

"I would like to have a partner while showering" he whispered in my ear.

Janis.Exe. has stopped working.

What the fuck!

Oh my god

I felt my face heating up and pushed him and ran to my room.

"The offer still stands!" He yelled from the room.

"Shut up!" I yelled back and entered my room and locked the door.

"I'm going to have heart attack because of his behavior" I whispered to myself.

I grabbed my pajamas and went to shower.