19

𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19: 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

It been a week and my arm is better then before.i can do most work with my arm now.My mom is going to my grandma house today. So today Sebastian is also going to Kartz mansion. I am packing mom's luggage and putting everything she would need in future. I zip up the luggage. I grabbed it and head downstairs. But soon luggage was taking away from my hand.

"I can't let Princess work" Sebastian said smiling at me. His smile was so beautiful with dimple on his left side.

"Sorry to reject your offer your ugliness but this princess can do her own work" I said trying to take the luggage from his hand. He put the luggage on ground and pulled me to him by wrist. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I put my hand behind his neck and he pulled me to him by waist and deepen the kiss.

We pulled out and he then dipped and kissed behind my ear. My breath hitched and I felt him smirking on my skin.

"I like to spoil you and I promised that I will in future" he whispered in my ear. I pinched his chest and he yelped back.

"You know how to ruin the mood" he said rubbing his chest and glaring at me.

"Thank you" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. He smirked and I knew this smirk doesn't mean good in near future.

He walked downstairs with hands in pocket and I gawked at him.

"Where are going now! Help me now with this luggage" I yelled at him and he looked over his shoulder and said.

"I thought I heard that princess can do her work"

He start to walk away again.I cursed him and I heard his laugh in hallway.

I moved the luggage to downstairs. Then I loaded it in Sebastian car. My arm started to burn in pain. I hissed and grabbed my arm.

"Everything check" Sebastian said popping out of nowhere and when he saw pain expression on my face. His hand drop to his sides and came to and cupped my cheeks.

"My love what happened?" He said caressing my cheeks. I lifted my injured hand to show him that it's hurting again.

"Shit I'm so sorry Love. I should have helped you if I was not having fun being an asshole" Sebastian said and took my left arm with gentle care like I will break any moment.

"Are you taking your medicine? Or applying ointment? Let's go to the doctor" Sebastian said and I chuckled.

"I'm a doctor myself Mr Knight" I said and he looked at me still guilt in his eyes in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, My Love" He said again and my heart melted.

"Im alright it's just pain sometimes" I said and he kissed me forehead. I sighed in comfort and he then hugged me not touching my left arm.

"Its just you who are stopping me to march to hospital and kill that stupid prick" Sebastian said rubbing his arm up and down on my back.

It gave me sense of comfort and it made feel like im at home.