25

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25:𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

The plane landed and Ray was on her way to Kartz mansion. She was scrolling through their memories, with a small smile on her face.

After 4 years, they will meet each other. Ray still remember, Kate and Janis crying when she was diagnosed with cancer.

She shook her head. It's not a wise thing to go in past, because it's doesn't give you anything new.

"Miss Romano, we are here" the driver said and Ray nodded. Her heart thumping in her chest, she was nervous and excited.

She exited the car and grabbed her bag, she started to move forward.

.....

"No! Someone lock their room door!." Kate was practically going in panic attack. She was feeling light headed.

"Kate, Calm down will you? Take deep breaths" Dylan was calming his girlfriend. She took deep breaths.

"If Ray found her in that state, we are damned! Just don't let her see her. Don't" Kate said and a maid came.

"Miss Kate, your friend has arrived" Maid said and Kate nodded.

"What can she do? Why are you so afraid of her?" Kieran said from the couch on which he was sprawled like starfish.

"Say that to her, I bet you will not be able to say anything" Kate said and smiled as the door opened.

"Ray!" Kate screamed as her best friend came into the view. Ray smiled at her best friend same way of greetings.

On the other side Kieran breath hitched. As she turned her head towards him and gave him a nod as a greeting and smiled at him.

He felt his mind going hazy, shoulder length straight black hair and fringe on her forehead make her more beautiful. Her sharp black eyes pulled him in.

"The guy over there is Kieran" Kate introduced everyone and now him. He pulled himself together and stood up.

"Hello" he said keeping his normal. She smiled once again at him.

"Hi, Rayla Anderson Romano" She said stretched her hand out to him. He shook her hand. Her hand was warm and soft.

"Kieran Knight" He said and she nodded. She let go of his hand. He felt cold.

As she turned to Kate and Kate smiled at her.

"Where is curls? She didn't came to greet me" Ray said and Kate brain stopped functioning for a minute.

"She must be sleeping, she was tired after working in basement" Kieran said as he strode past them towards the stairs.

"Where is her room? Wait why are you guys living here?" Ray asked eyeing her suspiciously. Kate laughed and shook her head.

"Long story, we will tell you at lunch" Kate said and Ray nodded. She started to make her way upstairs.

"I'm going to find her room myself then, if you don't mind" Ray said and soon she heard footsteps and saw a man in his late twenties and a woman coming down stairs.