31

"I feel like I'm drowning in myself"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31: Out there

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's been a week in England and I feel like everything is in place. Except these two sick heads.

Luke and Sebastian has been bickering for straight 10 minutes. I puff out my cheeks and slammed my hands on the table.

"For a fucking minute, Stop!"

They both went quite and I glared at both of them.

"If I go with Luke to the prom, it's not a big deal"

Sebastian slid down his chair and sulked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Brother, i am just taking Janis to show the girl I like" Luke said and his cheeks tinted red.

Sebastian sat up straight and I look at Luke with wide eyes.

"You mother fucker, you could have told me earlier."

"Language, Sebastian"

"Sorry, Love"

I asked Luke about time, the prom was on 7pm. I have 5 hours still.

He was nervous about the suit and dance. I laughed.

"Janis" Luke whined and I chuckled.

"Come on, you can learn basic steps in 5 hours"

Sebastian was sitting on the stool, smiling looking at us. His phone rang and he stood up.

"I have to go, some business to handle"

I nodded and he pecked my nose. Luke gagged, Sebastian slapped the back of his head.

He went out of the house, Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me into the Hall.

"Okay, follow me"

I played perfect by Ed Sheeran. He smiled so bright. We started to dance.

.....

"If you step of my foot one more time, I will fucking slap you!"

"Sorry!"

I heard main door opening and Sebastian entered. Luke stepped on my foot and I slapped him. He yelped in pain.

We stepped away from each other, I was practically limping because my foot went numb.

Sebastian looked at me and laughed, came towards me and sat me on couch. He removed my shoe and massage my left foot.

"Luke, man if you guys keep going on like this. Janis will soon be next captain Hook"

I slapped his arm and Luke stood there red with embarrassment. I stood up and went towards Luke.

"We will do this again, you are doing good. Don't be nervous" I said and he nodded.

We started again and he did good, we fell in rhythm.

"Great job"

We high fived each other, Sebastian was sitting on the couch. I went to sit besides him, I was pulled down in to his lap. I glared at him. He gave me an innocent smile.

"Guards will be with you guys the whole time"

I made a face and Sebastian raised an eyebrow.

"Okay okay"