15

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15: 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

It's been two weeks since my contract ended and I accepted my normal doctor life again.

I'm running ward to ward checking patients.

I'm tired and I miss everything and everyone from Kartz mansion.

I don't even know how is everybody and how is he doing. I hope he forgets about me and everyone in Mansion be safe.

"Dr Janis" Nurse Jamey said.

"Oh yes Jamey" I said standing straight.

"You have been standing here for past 15 minutes" He said and I gave him a small smile.

"Just thinking" I said and he nodded.

I walked away and made my way to canteen. I'm hungry and tired.

I grabbed my food and payed and went to my office and start to eat.

I finished eating and I throw the remaining in dustbin.

The phone rang and I answered

"Dr Janis speaking" I said and I was shocked to hear Kate voice.

"Yo bitch! I don't have much time to talk to you. But to tell you Your handsome Hunk is seething with anger and there is no doubt that he will find you soon."Kate said.

"What?" I said.

"Take care and expecting nieces and nephew soon" She said and I was shocked at her last line.

Sebastian is angry? But why?

"I don't have to worry" I said to myself.

"He can't find me because I left everybody thing which can track me in Kartz mansion" I said to myself leaning back on my chair checking my nails.

"Fuck!" I fell off the chair when I saw the ring he gave me.

"Fuck myself! Dumb cunt" I cursed my self.

I was pacing back and forth. I saw the time and its the time my shift ended.

I grabbed my clothes and ran to bathroom to change. I removed my scrubs and wore my normal clothes.

I grabbed my scrubs and put them in my locker.

I made a messy bun and grabbed my bag and car keys. I locked the office door on my way out.

I ran to exit and went to my car.

"I think meeting you here is a coincidence Dr Janis" I heard a most familiar voice.

Sebastian's Pov.

It's been two weeks since we came back from Russia.

We defeated the Red roses gang and were coming back.

Flash back to that day.

I was waiting to meet Janis. I know this sound so weird that how can someone fall in love in 1 month this fast.