27

"𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27: 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟

Today the weather was gloomy and dark, Janis was standing there head down in full black, in front of her grandmother coffin.

She was tired and numb. The cold wind was blowing, cries filled the funeral.

Ronan side hugged her and tried to stay strong.

"My grandmother was always there for me, may your soul rest in peace" Josh was giving his speech.

It was not Janis turn to give. She took a deep breath, started to make her way towards the stage but her mother stopped her.

"Janis, don't push yourself if you can't do this" Her mother was so worried about her daughter.

Janis just gave her mother a painful smile.

"When I could be the reason of death, then if I'm hurting I can do this last thing for grandmother" She said and went to stage.

She stood in front of mic, she took a deep breath.

"I don't how am I standing here, well I want to hide away from this pain, this speech is the last thing I can give my grandmother. She was my oldie, best friend, always saving me from my mother beating" She said and let out a painful laugh.

Tear fell from her eyes, she didn't stop from completing her speech.

"She was the best grandmother, friend. She was my guardian angel. She stole me cookies from kitchen, she helped me in my darkest day. I will always remember you grandma, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to save you. I wish I couldn't have met you last time maybe you would be alive, smiling with us." She said her voice going into whisper. Tear fell and fell.

"I love you grandma and I will always. Rest in heaven and shine like a rainbow on me, so I can know that you are happy there." She said last lines, everyone was in tears, she descended from the stage. Her mother pulled her in a hug. She just took a deep breath.

"You did so well, so well I'm proud of you my child, you are so strong. That's why you are our warrior. You father must be so proud of you" Her mother kissed her forehead.

"Janis" Aunt Maria called her, she turned around and embraced her in a hug.

"You were always Gladiolus for me, my favorite flower. The symbol of strength and courage." She said and Janis smiled a little. She hugged her again.

...

They buried the coffin and cold winds blew harder. Janis chuckled sadly.

"Look Oldie, even world doesn't want to let you go" she said and Ray embraced her. She was holding so much, in her little soul.

They went to their house from there, Janis was quite whole ride, staring blankly at nothing.

They reached home and she was the first one to exit the car, she didn't said anything and went inside.

"Please come in and stay here tonight, the weather don't seem nice. Please" Olivia offered them and walked in.

Janis doesn't see to be anywhere, Ronan went to her room , knocked but her door was opened. He walked in and saw Janis sleeping on her bed. He sighed , he couldn't see her like this.