30

"𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜"

_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30: 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I woke up, I felt an arm wrapped around my torso. One hand in my hair. I adjusted her, and she moved and cuddled against me.

I chuckled slightly, her lips in a pout. She was looking so peaceful. I was just laying down, watching her sleep.

The room door opened, and Ronan entered with his loud ass. I grabbed the cushion from one hand and threw it at him.

He looked up and his eyes widen, put his hand on his mouth. Janis moved but stopped. I motioned to kill him if she woke up.

"We are gonna reach, it in three hours. You guys slept for fucking four hours" he whispered next to me.

"So? I didn't sleep well last night, I only slept 1 hour" I whispered back and motioned him to get out.

He flipped me off and went out of the room. I put a pillow under her head. I sat up, staring at her face. She got a mole under her right eye.

I smiled and got up from the bed. I stretched and pulled the duvet over her.

Such a sleepy baby.

I went out of the room, to the lounge. I saw everyone drinking and eating. I sat down in one of the chairs with legs hanging from its arm.

"Where is Janis? Still sleeping?" Ray asked eating her ice cream.

I nodded and Benette gave me a cup of coffee, I thanked him.

"Man, why is Arina here?" Ronan asked me drinking his whisky.

"I don't know, maybe Mother told her to come with us," I said and shut the topic.

I heard footsteps and saw Janis standing at the entrance of the lounge. I smiled seeing her and sat up straight. She made her way and was going to sit chair in front of me. I pulled her in my lap. Kieran whistled and Ray laughed at him.

She didn't mind and leaned back. She rests her head on my shoulder. Bennette gave her orange juice. She smiled at him.

Dylan gave the idea to play UNO, first round consisted of Dylan, Benette, Kieran, and me.

I was never good at UNO. We started to play, the girls were helping their partners. Janis was sitting between my legs and my arms were around her.

Janis suggested I throw a skip card because Dylan got one card. I threw a skip card his turn got skipped and he cussed under his breath.

Kieran changed the color with plus four, Benette threw plus 2 and Olivia cackled, I threw plus 4.

Dylan screamed in horror and Kate laughed falling backward. He picked 10 cards while cursing me.

The game when on, until Janis screamed UNO, after I threw the red 4.

Dylan threw 5 of red. Kieran changed color to green, Bennette threw 3 of green and I threw 1 of green.

Janis squealed and that's how I won. Dylan grabbed Janis and put her in the head lock.

"Damn you witch! I never lost this bad." Dylan said and Janis pinched his arm. Janis looked at me for help. I kicked Dylan and grabbed Janis from his arms.