The Vulture hunts the dove.

Okay so hello! I'm back haha I don't know if anyone missed me though, okay just so we're all clear, Sweeney and mrs.Lovett have NO feelings for each other. But Anthony, Toby, and Johanna try to change that ;) this story can be a bit complicated and twisted at times but I've worked so hard on it and I hope you'll enjoy! Okay I'll shut up now! Enjoy!

It had been four weeks since Johanna was rescued from the asylum, Anthony rescued her. They had been living with mrs.Lovett since then, Mrs.Lovett still sleeps in her room, Toby sleeps in his, and two more rooms were added on for Anthony and Johanna. Sweeney still sleeps in his shop.

Johanna, Toby, and Anthony know about Benjamin Barker, Lucy Barker, the judge and the Beadle. Mrs.Lovett and mr.Todd explained it all to them...except the murdering and the pies..they decided to keep that one to themselves.

Now that Johanna is back, Sweeney has been in better moods, especially with Toby and mrs.Lovett. He and mrs.Lovett used to be such great friends and when he returned it was all so different, but now they get along again.

Sweeney still restlessly waits for the Beadle and the judge. They were both so horrid and revolting. Johanna hasn't been able to leave the shop because two weeks after she was rescued, Turpin went to fetch her from the asylum but she wasn't there. Since then, he sent officers out looking for her twice a week.

Johanna ran through the shop desperately searching for Anthony, "Anthony! Anthony!" She called out breathlessly. Finally she spotted him in the parlor "Anthony!" He turned to her, she looked scared, tired, and worried. She was a deathly pale and she couldn't catch her breath.

"Johanna, wot has happened?" She tried desperately to catch her breath so Anthony led her to the couch and sat down beside her. When she gained enough breath to speak, she told him the news. "Judge Turpin, he is sending the guards to look for me again, but this time they came to Fleet street. What if they find me?" She looked terrified but Anthony wouldn't let them find her, "go find mrs.Lovett, I'll get mr.Todd" she nodded at his order and they both quickly got up.

Johanna rushed to the pie shop where mrs.Lovett was getting ready to open her shop "mrs.Lovett ma'am! Turpin sent the guards throughout Fleet street, they'll be here soon" mrs.Lovett put her rolling pin down and quickly thought of what to do.

Anthony burst through mr.Todd's shop door. "Anthony! That door is going to break one of these days!" Sweeney Todd scolded him "I'm sorry sir, but Turpin has the guards sent out and they're coming to Fleet street this time!" Sweeney put the razor that he was sharpening down and quickly pushed passed him.

He saw Johanna and mrs.Lovett standing at the bottom of the stairs, he pointed to her shop and whispered "get inside." They quickly obliged and were followed by Anthony and mr.Todd.

After they were all inside, Toby came into the shop "wot is goin on?" Mrs.Lovett looked at him "we need to hide Johanna and Anthony, Turpin is on the hunt again." Toby sighed, when would that man just give up? "Oh well they can hide in the bakehouse, c'mon guys" he stated feeling smart, the two of them began to follow him but mrs.Lovett and mr.Todd gave each other a worried look "NO!" They both yelled at the same time, not wanting the three of them to find out the 'secret recipe' in her pies.

The three stared at the two of them with puzzled looks. "Why?" Anthony asked and mr.Todd tried to think of an excuse "one of the sewers leaked, it could be toxic and you could get sick" mrs.Lovett quickly explained. "Thank god she is here" Todd thought to himself, he knew she was better at excuses than he was.

"The three of you can hide in Toby's bedroom, don't make any noise and don't come out until we say so okay?" She told them, Johanna and Anthony nodded but Toby crossed his arms "why do I have to hide?"