Never looked more perfect

I sincerely apologize for how long it's taken me to update. That being said, I hope you're still interested and pretty please read the two quotes below from previous chapters ↓↓ because they're VERY important for this one :) I hope you enjoy!

He slowly walked over to her dresser, he hadn't seen a picture of himself in sixteen years. Nellie couldn't read the expression on his face as he picked up the picture. Sweeney examined it, he was so young, so happy. He remembered those days, even though he sometimes dreamt about when he and Nellie were together, it wasn't until now that he truly remembered how happy they were. Now he actually saw the happiness in his face, and in her face. Nellie was thinking the same thing, she saw the way she looked at Benjamin, the way her eyes sparkled. Nellie looked away from the picture, a slight frown on her face. Sweeney was in front of her so he didn't see the frown, he was amazed at how this was still in her room. His eyes focused on Nellie in the picture, a slight smile crept onto his face when he saw her bright smile and her big sparkly eyes. He remembered how she used to give him that look all of the time, as if he was the best thing that ever happened to her, he hadn't seen that look in a while. -Chapter 19, Picture of the past.
2nd quote↓
"Mr.Todd, you didn't compliment Nellie even once this evening."

"Should I have?"

Victoria rolled her eyes "don't you think she looked pretty?"

"She's always pretty, why should tonight be any different?"

"That's true, but don't you think she looked extra pretty tonight?"

"There's no such thing as 'extra pretty' Nellie is always gorgeous and that's all I really have to say on the topic. I'm going to bed now." -Chapter 21, The fake date.

On with the story!

In the two days Victoria spent there, she picked up on a few things. The first thing was that the children were nonstop when it came to playing match maker. The second thing was that Nellie and Sweeney were almost always bickering about something. The third thing was that Sweeney would repeatedly ask Nellie if she thought he was more attractive than Charles, and Nellie would never give him an answer. And the fourth thing was that Sweeney Todd really did not like Buttons the cat very much.

Victoria sat at a booth sipping her tea, Nellie sat across from her, all was peaceful until a certain barber frantically ran through the shop to get his shoes. He was in a huge rush to get to the market because it was very early in the morning which meant not a lot of people would be there yet, and that's how he liked it. He grabbed his jacket and was halfway out the door when Nellie's voice stopped him.

"Sweeney wait! I need flour!"

"Flowers, alright Nell!" He called back to her, still in a hurry to get to the market.

"No, not flowers! Flour! To bake with, are you listening?"

"Yeah Nell, I heard everything you said!" He quickly called back before he ran out of the shop. Nellie sighed, hoping he heard what she said. She didn't have any flour left and she couldn't open her shop that morning unless she had flour to bake the pies.

Nellie turned to Victoria "I'm so excited! Tonight you'll finally get to meet Charles, he'll be 'ere for dinner."

Victoria smiled, she was excited to meet Charles, even though she didn't like him very much based on what she's heard, but she was anxious to meet him and see for herself. "I can't wait to meet 'im." After about thirty minutes, Victoria went up to Todd's shop to see if he was home yet, but he wasn't. She needed to speak to him about something so she decided she'd just wait in his shop for him. She heard someone coming up the stairs, but it turned out to be Nellie.