And so the truth comes out.

*Nellie's dream(It was November 30th, a day that would forever be embedded into Nellie's head. Whether she liked it or not. Nellie had just turned seventeen about two weeks ago, and today would've been her three year anniversary with Benjamin. But now Benjamin was engaged to Lucy, and their wedding was only a week away. Nellie paced around in her bedroom, wondering if Benjamin even knew that today was their anniversary. Well, it used to be, anyway. Nellie was hurt, confused, but mostly angry. How could he be getting married in a week? They'd only been broken up for eleven months! Not even a year!

Nellie glared at the picture on her desk. The one of her and Benjamin, smiling at each other as he hugged her. It only made Nellie grow angrier, she could still picture him leaving that night, the night if their fight. Of their breakup. Slamming the door and leaving her there, crying her eyes out. She could still hear the sound the door made when it slammed closed. She threw the picture against the wall, causing the glass to break and crack down the middle, separating the two of them. She walked over to the picture and leaned up against her wall, tears beginning to form in her eyes. She slowly slid her back down the wall until she reached the floor, she picked up the frame and stared at Benjamin in the photograph. Tears began to pour down her face as she started crying.

"Why'd you have to leave, Benjamin? Why'd you have to go and ruin everything?" She cried, even though she knew he couldn't hear her. She hugged her legs to her chest and buried her head in the fabric covering her knees, she only cried harder. After a few minutes she finally lifted her head and looked at the picture once more, "happy bloody anniversary." She whispered, but he'd never know about this moment. He'd never know all of the pain he caused her. He'd never know she still loved him, or how angry she was with him.

Just how Nellie would never know how at that exact same moment, Benjamin Barker was sitting in his room alone with tears streaming down his face, thinking: "I wonder if she knows wot today is.")

Nellie's eyes opened and she let out an annoyed huff. She hadn't had any dreams about her past in a while, she had thought they'd stopped for good. Obviously not. But why the hell would they be back now? She didn't want to, but she felt sort of angry. Angry with Sweeney.

She knew it was pointless and ridiculous to be pissed off about something that happened almost eighteen years ago. But at the same time, she still had so many questions that just haven't been answered. Why did he leave? How did he manage to move on from her so quickly? Did he ever love her in the first place? Did he ever think about her after they broke up? All of these things that stopped bothering her such a long time ago were beginning to get to her again.

Nellie frowned at her counter as she kneaded the dough for her pies. She was doing it rather forcefully, taking her aggressions toward Sweeney out on the dough.

Sweeney Todd entered the kitchen and was surprised to see Nellie at her counter, it was extremely early and he didn't think anyone else would be awake.

"You're up early," he commented, offering a tiny smile.

"So are you." She replied dryly, not even looking up at him.

"I woke up about a half an hour ago and couldn't get back to sleep. Figured I'd come down and make some coffee. How come you're awake?"

"I wanted to get a head start on making the pies today, Wednesdays are always busy." She hit the dough forcefully with her rolling pin a few more times than necessary and Sweeney took notice of her aggressiveness.

"Wot did that dough ever do to you?" He joked, but Nellie didn't find him amusing at this moment. She didn't even bother to say anything, nor did she look up at him or smile. She just kept hitting the dough. "You alright?" He asked, a fair amount of concern in his voice. It wasn't like her to not talk to him in the morning. Or at any time, for that matter.