Stuck on you

This is my longest chapter ever, I really hope you guys enjoy!! Sorry for the wait, it took a while to type haha.

"So did you do it?" Victoria asked eagerly, hopefully.

"No." Nellie said quietly. Not in the mood at all to talk about a certain someone right now.

"Tonight, then?"

"No."

"Tomorrow?" Victoria pleaded, still not understanding what happened between the two of them.

"No!" Nellie snapped, not actually annoyed at her cousin but annoyed at the person Victoria was trying to talk about.

"Nellie I'm leaving tonight. You two need to work this out, whatever the hell it was that happened the other night needs to be resolved! You've been fighting in front of the kids for two and a half days now." Once Victoria was gone the it would just be Nellie and Sweeney with the kids, and they absolutely couldn't carry on fighting the way they had been.

"I'll fix it." Nellie insisted.

Victoria rolled her eyes at Nellie, which is something she rarely ever did. "When?"

"I . . . I don't know yet," Nellie stammered.

"Both of you need to stop acting immature. I don't even know what happened or why you're fighting but I don't care." Victoria said firmly, "you two are so bloody stubborn and you always do this! You're gonna end up hurting each other again Nellie, stop fighting and just make up already!"

"I'm done taking about it."

~~

Two days ago:

Nellie walked into Sweeney's shop with a huge smile on her face after just returning from the market. "Sweeney great news, I think I found the perfect present at the market for Toby's birthday. I 'ave to open the shop now but right after dinner we should go back so you can see it."
Her smile faded though when she saw a bottle of gin near his barber chair where he was seated. She crossed her arms "are you opening your shop today?"

"Yeah, later." He finally spoke, mumbling a bit. Sounding disinterested in starting a conversation. But then he glanced over at her. "Are you gonna be up tonight? We could hang out for a bit." He suggested, since Victoria had been there the past few nights, they didn't get to see much of each other. Things had also been sort of weird between them recently.

Nellie shook her head, once again glancing at the gin bottle. "No, I can't tonight." She said, bitterness lingering in her tone.

Todd was quick to pick up on her annoyed tone, he raised his brows, smirking. "In a mood already, I see." He said, sarcasm nipping in his voice. Recently she seemed annoyed with him, colder. They didn't speak as much or see each other as much anymore. Things just seemed different. He figured she was annoyed at the amount he'd been drinking but at the same time he wondered if she knew it was her fault.

"Drinking already, I see." Nellie said darkly. She wasn't in the mood for his sarcasm, especially not while he was bloody drunk.

Todd laughed bitterly at her "oh so you are in a mood. Do tell wot has you all pissy this time."

"I wasn't in a mood until I walked into this shop. Tell me Sweeney, 'ave you already started drinking today?" She pointed to the half empty gin bottle on the floor next to his chair.

Todd glanced down at the bottle before returning his gaze to her, he shrugged.
"Why would it matter?"

"It's eleven o'clock in the morning!"