Telling Her Secret

Harry: 34
Camryn: 34
Darcy: 17, 5 weeks pregnant
Lennon: 15
Auggie: 14
Bowie: 12
Calum: 10
Bindi: 8

December 31 2028

"Be safe and have fun!"Camryn calls as she places a bowl of ice cream in front of an 8 year old Bindi.

"We will,"Darcy promises with a smile, kissing Camryn's cheek before grabbing her keys off of the kitchen counter. "C'mon Lennie."

"I'm coming,"Lennon calls, hopping down the hall while trying to put on his white vans. "Calm your tits."

"Lennon!"Camryn chastises, shooting her eyes towards Bindi who's scooping the ice cream into her mouth.

"Oh shoot, sorry,"Lennon whispers, he didn't realize that Bindi was within ear's notice. He gives Camryn a kiss on the cheek and tells her that he loves her before dropping a kiss to the top of Bindi's head and rushing out the door after Darcy.

They sit in the car and begin their drive towards the party with Darcy anxiously tapping her fingers on the steering wheel.

"You good?"Lennon asks, furrowing his brows as he looks at his sister anxiously tap on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Darcy glances over at Lennon who shrugs.

"Because you're tapping the steering wheel and your leg is bouncing a mile a minute."

"Sorry,"Darcy mutters, making a mental note to slow down her leg. "I've just been stressed these past couple of weeks."

Stressed is an understatement. What she wishes she could tell her brother is yeah I am pretty stressed, I found out 3 days ago that I'm pregnant with my abusive boyfriend's baby. Oh, and Uncle Liam's the only person who knows. Oh, and I'm planning on telling that abusive boyfriend tonight. Oh, and to put the cherry on top, I'm pretty sure the night this baby was conceived could be considered rape since I didn't technically say yes. But other than that, yeah I'm all good.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"Lennon asks. They're best friends. Tied at the hip and they have been since he was born when she was 2 1/2. They tell each other everything.

She highly considers telling him, she really does, but she can't. She just can't. She wants to tell her parents before she tells any of her siblings.

"It's okay,"Darcy assures him, quickly smiling over at him. "Just enjoy your night and don't worry about me."

"Is it about Michael,"Lennon inquires. He's noticed that she's been really sad lately after she comes home from hanging out with him and he's been getting concerned.

"No,"Darcy lies, shaking her head. "Seriously, bud, don't worry about it. I'm fine, I promise. Just stressed about school and stuff. And my midwifery internship is about to start which has got me nervous."

Now that is the truth. She does have a midwifery internship starting next month and she is anxious about it, but now she's anxious about it because she'll be doing it pregnant. She's going to have to get through University with a baby and that makes her almost have to pull over the car and puke out the car window.

"You'll do great Darce,"Lennon assures her with an encouraging smile. "You've wanted to be a midwife since you were born. It's in your blood, you'll be great."

"Thanks, bubs,"Darcy smiles over at him as she pulls up to the house. The lights are blaring and the music is bouncing off the walls so loud that you can hear it all the way from their car. Kids from their school are standing out in the front yard with red solo cups in their hands and the front door is wide open showing an even larger group in the house.