Why Don't We Have Another

Harry: 46
Camryn: 46

Josh: 31
Darcy: 29

Lennon: 26
Nora: 26

Auggie: 25
Emryn: 30

Bowie: 24
Morgan: 23

Calum: 22

Bindi: 20

Grandkids

Penny: 10 (DARCY)
Via: 8 (DARCY)
Hugh: 3 (LENNON)
Harley: 2 1/2 (BOWIE)
Violet: 20 months (DARCY)
Lucy: 7 months (DARCY)

May 5 2040

"Lettie, c'mon, just let me put your pants on, sweetheart, we have to go,"Darcy sighs, trying to one handedly put on Violet's black leggings as she cradled Lucy in her other arm who's attached to her boob.

"Nooo,"Violet fights, whimpering and kicking her legs to try and prevent Darcy from putting her pants on. Her brown hair is uncombed and falling messily into her eyes as she squirms on top of her little bed, her chin tucked down to her chest to form a little double chin.

"Violet, c'mon,"Darcy says tightly, as she continues to bend over the beg and try to capture Violet's little ankles in her free hand to trap her. "Hey, look at me, we can't go to Penny's football game if you don't have pants on and that means you won't be able to see Hughy and Harley."

"Hughy?"Violet pipes up, immediately stilling as she looks up at her mum with her big brown eyes, curiosity coating her face. "Hawey?"

"Yeah, Hugh and Harley are coming to Penny's game, so you should probably get dressed so that you can see them, huh?"Darcy bargains, raising one of her eyebrows up at Violet who looks at her as if she's deeply considering what to do.

"Mumma, mumma,"Penny's voice calls as she runs down the upstairs hallway, barging into Violet's room as she pants.

"Yeah?"Darcy asks without turning her head, still trying to one handedly wrestle Violet into her leggings as she continues to kick her little legs.

"Via's having a seizure,"Penny rushes out, her little chest still heaving as she tries to catch her breath. "downstairs."

Darcy's head snaps to look behind her shoulder at Penny as she immediately stops fight Violet to get her pants on. "Is daddy with her?"

"Yeah, he told me to ask you to get another pair of undies for her,"Penny explains, watching her mum's face pull from initial stress when she was wrestling Violet to now sympathy.

"Okay, yeah, I'll go grab them, thanks for telling me, honey,"Darcy nods, quickly walking past Penny and rubbing her hand on top of her head as she passes. "Will you keep an eye on Violet for me?"

"Yeah,"Penny agrees, walking over to her little sister who is now sliding off of the bed with a grunt in just a diaper as she toddles over to the little dollhouse in the corner of the room.

Darcy rushes out of the room and down the Hal to the room that Via and Penny share, walking straight over to Via's dresser that's against the right wall and digging through her underwear drawer and her pants drawer before rushing out of the room with chubby Lucy still attached to her breast.

"You're okay, honey, you're okay,"Josh whispers as he kneels in front of Via who's laying on the couch, her body twitching and spasming violently with her eyes rolled back as he gently combs back the red hair from her forehead with his palm, not wanting to interfere too much. "Daddy's here. You're okay."

Darcy quietly walks up behind Josh's kneeling figure and puts her hand that's not cradling Lucy onto Josh's shoulder as he continues to look at his little girl with an intensity.