A Fourth Baby for the Prices

Harry: 45
Camryn: 45

Josh: 30
Darcy: 27
Penny: 9
Via: 7
Violet: 5 months

March 23 2039

"Mum! I'm here!"Darcy calls as she pushes open the front door with a 5 month old Violet on her hip, her wrinkly little palms grasping at the shoulder of Darcy's shirt.

"Ah perfect! I'll be down in a second,"Camryn calls from upstairs, quickly throwing on a shirt before she walks out of hers and Harry's bedroom and waves rapidly at Violet. "Oh there's my ViVi!"

"Say 'hi nana!'"Darcy coos, bouncing Violet on her hip as she looks down at her little girl with the most loving eyes, taking Violet's little wrist in-between her fingers and waving it in Camryn's direction.

"Oh c'mere,"Camryn coos, holding her arms out for her little granddaughter, looking right into her dark brown eyes and nuzzling a kiss to her forehead. "Look at you! You look so cute!"

"Say 'big sister Penny picked out my outfit today',"Darcy giggles, tickling her fingers against her little girl's stomach that's clothed by a baby blue sun dress, her brown hair adorned with a yellow big bow that takes up half of her forehead.

"Oh she loves you so much, huh?"Camryn hums, nuzzling her lips against Violet's temple as she smiles up at Camryn, her bare gums on wide display as she reaches her palms up towards her nana's face. "What about Miss Via? Are we getting anywhere with her wanting to sell Violet to Santa?"

Darcy giggles and shakes her head, sighing dramatically as she rolls her eyes. "Oh no, she's still having a rough time. It's getting better, though, as Violet becomes more independent. I think she just hated that Violet got to snuggle with me all day...she'd always get so jealous when Violet was eating."

"Lennon was like that too,"Camryn nods, holding Violet's little palm in her own and pressing a kiss to Violet's palm, swaying her hips to keep Violet occupied. "He was always the most clingy when the younger kids were eating, and your and Via's relationship is a lot like Lennon and I's."

"Yeah,"Darcy agrees with a sigh, rubbing an exhausted hand down her face. "I just feel terrible...it breaks my heart because I'll be like 'Via, c'mere, we can still have snuggles', but she just wants me to hold her. I thought it'd be easier since she was older...but it's not."

"I bet you once Violet starts crawling, it will get a lot easier,"Camryn assures Darcy, looking at her with the most understanding gaze. "It always got easier for you kids when the younger ones got more independent because then you can not only play with them more, but they didn't need me as much so my attention was evenly distributed again."

"Let's hope, little miss has been showing signs that she wants to begin crawling,"Darcy grins, wiggling her eyebrows at her little girl who looks so much like Josh that it still catches her off guard sometimes. "She wants to be able to keep up with her big sisters."

"Oh yeah, once there's big siblings to keep up with, it gives them more incentives to want to get up and movin',"Camryn coos, pressing her forehead against Violet's and smiling widely as Violet giggles and smiles at her nana, her brown eyes staring into Camryn's, her two big dimples shining through that are just like Darcy's and Harry's. "That's why Auntie Beenie started walking at 10 months! She just wanted to keep up with her older siblings, huh?"

"Oh, speaking of Via, her next ballet recital is on Saturday night if you and dad can make it?"Darcy asks, shrugging her diaper backpack off of her back and placing it down on the floor against the hallway wall.

"Of course we'll be there! I'll mark it on the calendar,"Camryn nods with a huge smile. "I swear those little recitals are my favorite things ever. She's just so cute I can't stand it. Her little tutu, ugh she kills me."